Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

When Im down about USA's heavyweights I always have this video to make me smile.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
    Greatest dunk in BASKETBALL(any type) history.
    Smartest thing said in this thread thus far.

Comment

Originally posted by Mikhnienko View Post
      lol

1) Could you make it any more difficult to read the **** you said?

2) i'v heard all the American claims before, much better articulated too btw

3) Again, i'm not moved by your argument.

The main premise is that if you had a larger depth of talent to choose from you'd have better guys at the top, makes sense. What you fail to understand is that this imaginary scenario that you present can be applied to any other country.

Which would once again level out the playing field, presumably resulting in a similar looking situation to the one that we currently have.

Also NFL = 1700 players NBA = 450

Combat Sambo alone would dwarf both combined in quantity. Plus all the participants are already competing in an actual Combat sport.

Throw in all the other **** i named and yes, they have much larger numbers of physically qualified people who could potential be "molded" in a HW champ. Then again this is "fantasy/imaginary" so you can imagine what you want but your theory is flawed.

Continue to make excuses if you want though, you seem to thrive on it.
      theory is not flawed at all man. And there's been a lot of boxing analysts that echo the same thing. To say its fantasy...lol...ok. Look I am not Saying Americans would have a champ right now because despite their meager opponents the Klitschko brothers are for real and they would do well in any era.
      But you neglect to even understand the American boxing scene is absurd..There would be more HW American fighters if not for the basketball and football scene in the states. how could you not realize that?
      your not from the US probably, and are biased in your opinion most likely.

and your combat sambo thing....lol....it shows you are not understanding at all. its not just NFL or NBA its all football and basketball. all leagues. high schools to college to pro. does combat sambo dwarf that?
      don't answer that

look boxers start young, in America they are dreaming about being a football or basketball star......not boxing, not even close. Can you deny that?
      what do the Big kids dream of being over there? please answer this, i am curious

we will agree to disagree
      Last edited by The Future; 12-20-2009, 10:58 PM.

Comment

Watch a bunch of guys that would get KTFO?

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
          Because this is what we do to really tall Europeans.

haha this is tongue in cheek guys dont get mad.
          The second I read the thread I knew I was going to see Carter flying.

Comment

Originally posted by USA_Pugilist View Post
            Every nation in the world is guilty of what you just mentioned.

Overhyping being the main one.

Look i know some of my fellow americans give you these opinions but we arent all that way.

I dont believe any country is superior to another. We are all human. We all have flaws and we all have our strong points.

But to say america is only good at american sports is a bit far. I know you maybe peeved at an extremist american or something but we do well in the olympics every time even outside of basketball. But even in NBA there are many elite world players. Like dirk hes the ****!

But all in all ill stick with this no nation is superior to another

Yeah I like your response dude.

But these NFL stories are ridiculous.
            It's pure bitchin.
            As an euro dude,I see that **** as bitter excuses and disrespect.

Klits are makin more money than any football player in what people call a dead division,period!!EASY.
            Moneys excuse get exposed.

But whatever,like I checked,50% of big men in boxing are americans.
            It ain't enough???
            How do they know NFL stars will do better than all the Tony Thompson,Arreola,McCline,Shanon Briggs on a ring???

Because they are bigs and full of products,supplements.....??????

If you are a warrior,you go to boxing.

GTFOT

Comment

Working...
            X