Collapse
No announcement yet.

fn4 takes no skill online

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The illegal blow system is broken when I get red they headbutt me and drop me I get up wreck them they headbut me if I get there health down or I get them red...4 headbutts in 1 round and the ref doesn't do anythin...and its always ranked I have a fun time on unranked because ppl arnt so cheap about the whole thing...

Comment

Originally posted by dj emz View Post
      The illegal blow system is broken when I get red they headbutt me and drop me I get up wreck them they headbut me if I get there health down or I get them red...4 headbutts in 1 round and the ref doesn't do anythin...and its always ranked I have a fun time on unranked because ppl arnt so cheap about the whole thing...
      4 headbutts in one round should result always in at least one point deduction if not two.

Maybe you joined a custom ranked match where penalities were adjusted or removed or some ****, i dunno.

I'm my experience online you get one or two free headbutts or low blows, after that each one will result in a point deduction then finally a DQ

Comment

Everybody ducks me online! Unless they have lost more than half of their fights, as soon as I connect they back out. Anybody else get this?

Comment

I just boxed my best round online so far.

91% accuracy throwing 78 punches. My opponent had 23% throwing 123

Comment

Originally posted by Merseysideblood View Post
            Everybody ducks me online! Unless they have lost more than half of their fights, as soon as I connect they back out. Anybody else get this?
            **** ducking...i take you on anytime (when i get the chance to play lol)

Comment

Originally posted by detluv View Post
              **** ducking...i take you on anytime (when i get the chance to play lol)
              lol at least somebody wants to fight. It takes me about 15 mins for somebody to actually fight me. Everybody backs out.

Comment

get at me on www.bringit.com if u wanna gamble on fn4 ps3

Comment

Working...
                X