McCain passes Obama in latest polls

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Left Hook Tua View Post
    churchill >>>>> thatcher >>> blair > obama
    Obama has real magnetism. And speaks so much sense.

Comment

What I wanna know are who are these morons that are swinging back and forth between candidates. Seems to me that most people on here know who they want and have known for some time, which I respect whether I agree with their view or not

Comment

Originally posted by The Wire View Post
        What I wanna know are who are these morons that are swinging back and forth between candidates. Seems to me that most people on here know who they want and have known for some time, which I respect whether I agree with their view or not
        I prefer people taking in new information which might cause them to change their mind to people mindlessly voting their party. The reason Zimbabwe is so screwed up today is because the Shona voted for Mugabe, one of their own, and they happened to outnumber the Ndebele (who had previously kicked the hell out of the Shona) over 4 to 1. Zimbabwe now has the world's highest inflation and lowest life expectancy (37 for men, 34 for women,) with a GDP of 188 dollars per capita (per year.)

Obama still has a slight edge in the electoral map (217 to 216) so don't get your panties in a bunch.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/epo...ral_count.html

But it looks like the race just got really interesting.

Comment

I dont believe the elelction will even be close.McCain will lose

Also is it just me or does every user here with football in their sig and avy love McCain

Comment

Working...
          X