Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would You Use Steroids If You Were A Baseball Player?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Would You Use Steroids If You Were A Baseball Player?

Let say you are part of an era were most of your fellow players use it.
    Yes
    80.00%
    No
    20.00%

The poll is expired.

i'd love to answer NO...

but when they are all trying to get $XXXmillion dollar contracts.... you bet your ass i would!

Comment

Originally posted by -PedoBear- View Post
      i'd love to answer NO...

but when they are all trying to get $XXXmillion dollar contracts.... you bet your ass i would!
      Yeah I think the same way. Is not good, Is not right, Is taking a big ugly shortcut but you are not playing with the health of other people (Like Boxing) You only hurt your body in baseball not others. If everyone is using it I think you have no choice but to trie it if you want to get paid.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by -PedoBear- View Post
          Let's blame steroids for the war in Iraq!

Comment

Being honest I would. Im a competitive person, especially when it comes to baseball. It would be hard to see other players that I know Im better than or just as good getting all the recognition. In a way by doing it myself it would even it out again.

I didn't grow up poor or anything. Middle class, but knowing that I could have one season or two and it could up my salary into the 8 figure range would be tempting. Especially knowing that baseball didn't have any tests against it and the chance of getting caught was slim. You could not only set your self for life, but your kids and maybe even your kids, kids.

Comment

Working...
            X