No announcement yet.

5 reasons you should be watching Gotham [TV Show]

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    Both girls you mentioned are like 15-16 bro lol. Natalie Alyn Lind (Silver) is 16 (she looks like a woman though)

Girl who plays Selena Kyle is 17 but looks 13

I guess if you're from England it's okay, 16 is legal age of consent over there
    In Georgia(US) and Jamaica too but who would openly date a girl that age if you are past 25?

Comment

I guess ill give it a shot, i agree that Luke Cage sucked, i really didnt like the flash thats why i havent watched gotham

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
        I guess ill give it a shot, i agree that Luke Cage sucked, i really didnt like the flash thats why i havent watched gotham
        Gotham is darker, it has a different tone, it's why it's always filmed in NYC in the winter, to give it a dark, gloomy, cloudy look. The Flash is more lighthearted, there's some comedy there, it's an action/adventure. Gotham is crime/drama, the humor is subtle, has more violence, they've shown things like decapitations, different wounds, gunshots, etc. if you're into that kind of stuff

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          Gotham is darker, it has a different tone, it's why it's always filmed in NYC in the winter, to give it a dark, gloomy, cloudy look. The Flash is more lighthearted, there's some comedy there, it's an action/adventure. Gotham is crime/drama, the humor is subtle, has more violence, they've shown things like decapitations, different wounds, gunshots, etc. if you're into that kind of stuff
          I liked a lot Daredevil i thought it was a bit dark, i'll give Gotham a watch for sure

Comment

Originally posted by TX_BOXNG View Post
            I liked a lot Daredevil i thought it was a bit dark, i'll give Gotham a watch for sure
            Daredevil has even less limits on violence shown. It is on Netflix which is subscription based, so they can do more like HBO, Cinemax, Showtime shows like Dexter, Banshee, Game of Thrones. FOX is a network you can get with antenna so it has limits, but even with those limits, there's violence shown

Comment

Bit disappointed to find out Penguin is a shirt lifter, they're focusing too much on that **** for my liking

It's a very good show, but not quite on the level of Lost, TWD, True Detective season 1, those are real ATGs.

Comment

Working...
              X