Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley Saying Danny Garcia Is A Cherry Picker Who Gets A Pass

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

When absolutely nobody is ducking you and would gladly fight you but you choose washed up has beens and no names then you're the king cherry picker like Garcia is.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
      people say that yet danny has one of the best resumes in boxing
      He doesn't. The guy has 2 wins in his career that actually matter. All the rest were just names who were past it.

Comment

Danny would whoop that black midget!

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
          He doesn't. The guy has 2 wins in his career that actually matter. All the rest were just names who were past it.
          Go look at some more resumes brother. Most cats don't even got 2 wins that actually matter or the names that were past it lol. Garcia has an excellent overall resume its just lately that its gone into the ****ter.

I mean its easy to look at x guys resume & **** on it, but look around a lil bit before you speak & you might think twice about saying anything in some cases when a guy has a solid or better resume.

Comment

Fuk Bradley and his fat ass wife!

Comment

Originally posted by vman075 View Post
              Ok Lucas fan lol. Out of the 10 names on my sig pfp, tell me which of them have better resumes than Danny please

Comment

He was a big time cherry picker ever since his last dangerous fight against Matthysse about 3 years ago. Now he is doing the right thing by signing to fight Thurman and Thurman is certainly no cherry pick. Better late than never to be a good champion.

Comment

Originally posted by -DSG- View Post
                  Fuk Bradley and his fat ass wife!
                  lmfao i spit my drink out reading this lmfao.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                    people say that yet danny has one of the best resumes in boxing
                    Up to and including his fight with Matthysse his resume was excellent. Ever since he beat Matthysse he has been a terrible champion and a big time cherry picker. He went well over a year not defending his 140 pound title at all. When he did fight it was against weak opposition except for Peterson which was a non title fight. His resume at 147 is Paulie and then he was a gifted the WBC world title for beating washed up Guerrero who had no business fighting for any vacant world title.

Comment

Originally posted by yngwie View Post
                      Well, maybe Danny don't want the fight, but if he is in the ring against Thurman, does that matter?

For that fight no, all that matters is if they fight of course.

My point is, don't think I won't give him the same harsh criticism after that fight win or lose. He is still a cherry picking, gift getting, hype job.

Comment

Working...
                      X