Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tyson Fury in Hot Water After Targeting Jews in Latest Rant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by No Diggity View Post
    Yeah.
    Go up to anybody on the left (by left I'm referring to people without reasoning ability and common sense, I hate the left/right paradigm) and tell them that black people have a lower IQ than white people.
    Irrefutable truth is also racist/sexist/anti-****..etc
    Sweeping generalizations without factoring in centuries of inequality.

Bright one, you are.

Comment

• Originally posted by ma51f View Post
      Critising zionists is not anti-Semitic.

Zionists control the media hence he's right

So it was the Zionist media he was accusing of killing his "lord Jesus", was it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Steve plunger View Post

Who remembers this man ?
        Directed a big budget Hollywood film last year and presented at the Golden Globes this year

Considering all the **** that he has done over the years, he's very lucky to be back

As an aside, I saw him in Oz last year and he looks like absolute **** (years of alcohol abuse and chain smoking will do that to you) so his days of being the handsome leading man are probably over irrespective of his behaviour
        Last edited by Tomjas; 05-13-2016, 08:21 PM.

Comment

• My problem with Tyson Fury started when he started complaining against racism against gypsies and how he was treated by the media and how he might leave the country. Women, gays and now jews and trans-vestites/sexuals have had to put up with his cr*p. He dishes it out but somehow can't take it himself. The worst kind of big-mouth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hype job View Post
            What was funny about what I said? Do you need help telling the difference between Jewish people and Zionists?

Comment

• I wish he had said ¨too bad Adolf didn't get rid of them all¨ followed by a fascist salute

That way we'd never have to hear this hypocritic whiny **** ever again

Comment

• Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                My problem with Tyson Fury started when he started complaining against racism against gypsies and how he was treated by the media and how he might leave the country. Women, gays and now jews and trans-vestites/sexuals have had to put up with his cr*p. He dishes it out but somehow can't take it himself. The worst kind of big-mouth.

This is also my view. Fury isn't some rebel fighting the system like some of the angsty f*gs in this thread are making him out to be; he's just an uneducated, bipolar dip**** who's happy to play the victim card whenever it suits him.

Comment

• Originally posted by ShoulderRoll View Post
                  What was funny about what I said? Do you need help telling the difference between Jewish people and Zionists?
                  That's a smokescreen buddy.

Zionists are just people who believe in a jewish homeland.

Comment

• i really wanna see david haye clean this ***** out....maybe now some of you "i know *****s im ard" worshippers can see what you idolise. ****.

Comment

• Speak the Truth, Honesty is better than Lies

Comment

Working...
                      X