No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Team Stevenson Move For Froch vs. Kessler II Winner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Team Stevenson Move For Froch vs. Kessler II Winner

Promoter Yvon Michel of GYM, and super middleweight contender Adonis Stevenson, have not lost hope in their hunt for a shot at the IBF super middleweight title. Stevenson is the mandatory challenger to IBF champion Carl Froch, and the fight was very close to being made. But Stevenson's shot was placed on hold after Froch and Mikkel Kessler, the WBA's "regular" champion, reached an agreement for a unification rematch on May 25th in the UK.

[Click Here To Read More]

bute vs stevenson would be a pretty good fight. for montreal.

Comment

Stevenson will get destroyed either way. But probs to him for wanting the tough fights!

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
        Stevenson will get destroyed either way. But probs to him for wanting the tough fights!
        I think so too,he would have a good chance of beating Bute though

Comment

Is Stevenson gonna get the same treatment as Ajose when he was Garcia's mandatory? He would get beat by either one tho.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by Andrew5550 View Post
            But probs to him for wanting the tough fights!
            NO ONE should be giving props to a sick fuk Peado Rapist!

Comment

i hope adonis fights froch and gets a career ending injury.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                i hope adonis fights froch and gets a career ending injury.
                After getting up to speed on his past, I definitely would not lose any sleep.

Comment

F##k Stevenson. I don't care how long ago his past indiscretions were... that's not the kind of s##t you should be given a chance to come back from. He's done nothing to suggest he'd stand a chance against these guys anyway.

Comment

he's a been a scumbag (i've no idea how reformed he is or isn't), but he wouldn't be the first scumbag in boxing or sports history.

he's a fighter, fighting is what he's here for. i'm more concerned to see him prove what he can do in the boxing ring than i am about his past indiscretions/life away from boxing.

if it turned out he can really fight, then that stuff makes for an intriguing backstory.

Comment

Working...
                    X