No announcement yet.

Ellie hairyback- sparring like a woman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
    Boxing ability isn't transferred through the tv screen. In the same way I can watch Clayton Kershaw pitch and mimic his mechanics but still not be able to throw a ball 90+ mph... You aren't going to be able to watch Floyd fight and be able to pick people apart. At least he laced em up...
    I understand what you're saying however to some degree you can learn and imitate to some extent what you see. However in this case Ellie is stiff as hell and moves like a mummy, now that I think about it maybe he did learn from Rios.

Comment

Kid could easily drop him. He should have, I would.
      Ellie has no head movement, nor any defense against a strong right hand down the pipe. You know play around joke laugh.... Then when Ellie gets comfortable joking around... flash him with the jab then Marquez his ass.

F that kid for not doing it. Waste of a video. There's only a few chances in life where people voluntarily **** themselves.... This should have been Ellie's. RIP to the KO that could have been.

Comment

Double R sparks him out.

Comment

Sechballs is a dick, fighting isn't in his blood, being a weasel however is.

Comment

Shannon Briggs' necks opponent?

Comment

Originally posted by brickcityboxing View Post
              Boxing ability isn't transferred through the tv screen. In the same way I can watch Clayton Kershaw pitch and mimic his mechanics but still not be able to throw a ball 90+ mph... You aren't going to be able to watch Floyd fight and be able to pick people apart. At least he laced em up...
              Originally posted by -Antonio- View Post
              At least he got in the ring. That's more than a lot of people on here and most journalists out there have.
              Seriously. At least he stepped in the ring, unlike 95% of the keyboard mafia here.

Comment

terrible, couldn't be bothered to watch all of it

but how much do you wanna bet he's not even a southpaw? seems every noob wants the right hand infront and no one cares to fix it

Comment

Originally posted by AliBombaye View Post
                  I understand what you're saying however to some degree you can learn and imitate to some extent what you see. However in this case Ellie is stiff as hell and moves like a mummy, now that I think about it maybe he did learn from Rios.
                  Dude I'm not sure if you've sparred before, but the first time I ever did, the nerves and getting hit in the face throws all of your rational thoughts out of the window. Your legs are stiff/clunky and you will look like a lunatic throwing ****** punches.

Its like riding a bike or skateboard for the first time. No matter what you do, if you havent done it before you'll look like a ******.

Comment

Danny Garcia and Haymon might be interested, possible payday for Ellie in the works.

Comment

This video is 2 years old? Why would you post it when it has already been discussed to death?

Comment

Working...
                      X