No announcement yet.

Canelo vs. Lara Just Became The Most Important Fight of the Year

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canelo vs. Lara Just Became The Most Important Fight of the Year

"I'm not with Golden Boy. I'm with Haymon". Lara can put a HUGE dent into the new GBP. We already have the first Haymon vs. GBP fight of the Post-Schaefer era.

I wonder if Oscar would have taken this fight knowing that this would happen.

Lara needs to win so we don't see mayweather vs khan in may.

Comment

Technically this is but its not the first fight MADE in the post Schaefer era

How soon that fight is made will tell us alot about how big this really is

Comment

Oscar was stupid for allowing this fight to happen.

Canelo is the biggest non haymon, GBP signed fighter.

And Oscar just allowed him to fight a haymon exclusive fighter who can very well win. I really can't believe he allowed this fight to happen.

Canelo is the only fighter on GBP that can carry that promotional company once haymon takes his roster with him.

Comment

Originally posted by AddiX View Post
          Oscar was stupid for allowing this fight to happen.

Canelo is the biggest non haymon, GBP signed fighter.

And Oscar just allowed him to fight a haymon exclusive fighter who can very well win. I really can't believe he allowed this fight to happen.

Canelo is the only fighter on GBP that can carry that promotional company once haymon takes his roster with him.
          fight is not done yet, injuries happen all the time.

Comment

To be clear, Lara didn't say he is Al Haymon now, he said his business with GBP is over. He could be signing with Lou DiBella next for all we know...but yeah he prob sticking with Al.

Comment

Originally posted by MaskedMurderer View Post
              fight is not done yet, injuries happen all the time.
              The fight is official, Haven't you seen the awesome poster.

Comment

Originally posted by BrushMyHair View Post
                The fight is official, Haven't you seen the awesome poster.
                fights get called off all the time, but I dont think anyone is worried Canelo gonna KO Lara.

Comment

Because is Oscar vs Schaffer/Haymon

Comment

Originally posted by jose.sooto View Post
                    To be clear, Lara didn't say he is Al Haymon now, he said his business with GBP is over. He could be signing with Lou DiBella next for all we know...but yeah he prob sticking with Al.
                    Lara has always been with a haymon, how else do you a think a boring Cuban fighters gets so much damn TV time?

Comment

Working...
                    X