No announcement yet.

Was it the punch or the weight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by THE REED™ View Post
    He looked plenty energetic and mobile before he got hammered in the 3rd, his legs never recovered from that hook... Which is a normal thing to have happen.
    Not when you've taken and bounced back from bigger shots several times in the past. While it was a very good and well placed shot, I don't think it was a shot that would have taken everything from Dawson if he was at full strength.

Pascal is a BIG hitter and he cracked Chad several times with perfect shots and got nothing but a little wobble, which Dawson quickly recovered from as he always has done.

Comment

Originally posted by Nodogoshi View Post
      If boxing was a sport where people stand right in front of each other with their hands down and take turns punching each other until one falls, there might be meaning to your meaningless post.
      You must be stupid if you think that Dawson wasn't affected by the weight.

Comment

Originally posted by Truck Turner View Post
        Really? Have you been punched by both?
        Oh so now you have to be punched by both to make an opinion ... damn, I wish I had known this before.

Comment

Originally posted by gmc_rfc_06 View Post
          Not when you've taken and bounced back from bigger shots several times in the past. While it was a very good and well placed shot, I don't think it was a shot that would have taken everything from Dawson if he was at full strength.

Pascal is a BIG hitter and he cracked Chad several times with perfect shots and got nothing but a little wobble, which Dawson quickly recovered from as he always has done.
          Being hit harder isnt as important as where youre hit, Pascal may ineed have hit Dawson harder, but not as perfectly placed as Wards. He was on rubber legs when that shot hit.

Every punch is different, has different effects.

Ward does the same thing at 175.

Comment

Nobody has the balls to admit they were wrong about Dawson in this one? You all had the "drained" excuse in the holster?

Comment

Originally posted by Slightly Dazed View Post
              Nobody has the balls to admit they were wrong about Dawson in this one? You all had the "drained" excuse in the holster?
              What's the conclusion? That he can't shine Allan Green's boots?

Comment

These guys were all set to discredit Ward no matter what. They couldn't get him with the whole "hometown officials" thing so they just jumped on the weight draining excuse.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  See that's what I wondered. Judging by the poll I guess Ward won't get any credit but it's his own fault as he should have accepted a catchweight.

You cry babies kill me. See right through your agenda. Its like you're literally still hurt from what happen all the way back in 2007. Like let's ignore Dawson challenging Ward at HIS weight and all that and blame Ward. Pathetic.

Comment

that punch would have knocked out anyone!...................

Comment

Originally posted by PinoyNation View Post
                      These guys were all set to discredit Ward no matter what. They couldn't get him with the whole "hometown officials" thing so they just jumped on the weight draining excuse.
                      Bingo. Right on point. I'm laughing at these "fans".

Comment

Working...
                      X