Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Alex Ariza Talks Pacquiao Camp, Mayweather vs Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Poor guys, reminding me of the Floyd haters that littered my living room on Saturday. Every time Cotto landed a jab they were screaming like "OOOOHHHH YOU SEE THAT?!?!?!"

Haha typical uneducated boxing fans.

Comment

The most ridiculous comment I have ever read.... Cotto won 2 of the middle rounds, 7 and 8.... Floyd even fought his fight the second half of the fight and still did it better....Cotto showed he is a warrior and a champion..... He just lost to tje better fighter, and by a wide margin

Comment

Anyone else think Ariza doesnt have too much confidence in Pac against Floyd based off what he said here?

Comment

Cotto won 5 rounds /thread

Comment

Originally posted by Check_hooks View Post
            Cotto didn't need to push the championship rounds because he was well ahead on my scorecard and floyd needed a KO to win.

To be the champ you have to beat the champ and all floyd did was jab and throw wide punches like a girl that landed with the palm and not the knuckle

If Cotto was fast and powerful enough to bloody floyds face just imagine what Pac would do.
            I imagine he gets outboxed. a punchers chance is all he has.

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
              Back to the training techniques of Delahoya , Hatton and Cotto?

The subtext is so obvious there.
              lmao good one i didnt even pick up on it

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan76 View Post
                Mayweather got beat up against Cotto, I chalk it up as a loss for mayweather, because his gay punches couldnt do **** to Cotto but cottos punches were killing mayweather.I didnt even see mayweather land anything clean until the 12th round, all he was doing is missing and slapping his punchesor hitting Cottos gloves, Mayweather wouldnt beat Manny pacyow he doesnt have the style, strength or ability to withstand punishment to do it, hes gonna retire ,or keep ducking top fighters Mayweather is on his way out his era is over....To me there was never really a mayweather era of dominance because he never fought top guys since castillo/corrales, and he got pounded on by Cotto without a doubt....

Comment

Pac kinds sux without his PED's. hasnt knocked anyone out in awhile. always has to drain fighters and penalise them if they drink any water before coming into the ring while he eats a three course meal and washes it down with another ariza shake. they say he improved since his featherweight days, adding a wicked right hand to arsenal, but the same guy who gave him trouble back then whoops him years later.

Comment

Pacquiao fans are not overly confident of Manny because everything Floyd does, says or his fights in the ring, there looking for something to critique to make Pacquiao look better than Floyd. They hang on Mayweather threads 24/7 talking about how much they hate the guy but when I'm on a Pacquiao thread I hardly EVER see the main guys on Floyd's threads. I think Floyd Mayweather Jr is the best but the fight he fought against Cotto would not work against Martinez at 154 because Sergio is very fast and has some real pop and adjustment skills. After the Floyd/Cotto fight the only thing it showed me is that Floyd may be too strong for Pacquiao. Why should I believe Manny can beat guys like Mayweather/Martinez when he can't even compete on their level? Pac won't even move up and fight a guy he demolished prior? Anyway, Bradley is next up for Pac and I know Tim ain't going to make it a blow out for Manny. Pac is going to have to fight and if Manny looks bad in that fight like Marquez and wins on the score cards I feel the jig will be up for him as a top fighter. Marquez win did not help him at all.

Comment

Mayweather took some shots, but it didnt look like he was ever in any serious trouble. it was just shocking to see him lose a round. even more shocking to see blood streaming from his nose. He isnt an ordianry fighter because this **** happens to everyone, but when it happens to him, its like he might as well hang em up, lol. now Cotto is getting respect huh? thought he was a bum, according to everyone hating on this match-up? i see Cotto giving Canelo and Lara a good fight. I hope he continues to push himself. Floyd wins 8 rounds and some say he lost. ???? He had Cotto hanging on him in the 12th after rocking him with an uppercut and they say Floyd was the one who got beat up ????? just because he didnt win every round doeasnt mean he lost. but i understand this is Floyd. if he loses more than 2 rounds he lost. LOL HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X