No announcement yet.

Pacquiao messed Margarito up bad

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pacquiao messed Margarito up bad

It seems that Margarito is wearing his shade around to hide that beating he got from Pacquiao.

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
    It seems that Margarito is wearing his shade around to hide that beating he got from Pacquiao.
    chavez sr asked him about that today and marg said he still wears shades cuz he wants to not out of necessity

Comment

Not really, Margarito was with Azteca TV boxing commentators today and also about two weeks ago, and both times he showed his eye so that we could see that he was OK. His eye seemed fine to me.

Comment

I met Margarito today. He is super nice. I shook his hand and grabbed him by the forearm, the dude is built like a trunk.

Comment

I don't have a horse in this race since I consider both to be among the most wildly overrated fighters of the last 5 years, but Pacquiao whooped Margarito's ass. Not even in the "oh he so merciful he didn't want hurt him more" garbage you hear on here, Pac straight up faceraped Margs. He is lucky he can still write his name.

Comment

Margarito was robbed... I had it 8-4 Margarito over Pacquaio.

Comment

actually he's wearing shades because he doesn't want people recognizing him as the guy who legitimately lost to paul williams.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                actually he's wearing shades because he doesn't want people recognizing him as the guy who legitimately lost to paul williams.
                Puts a whole new twist on his the daddy question. Margarito owns Martinez by knockout. Margarito got owned by Williams by UD. Martinez owned Williams by knockout. What a twist.

Comment

Originally posted by LaMigra View Post
                  Margarito was robbed... I had it 8-4 Margarito over Pacquaio.
                  ***get

Comment

Originally posted by Pacroid View Post
                    ***get
                    he's still mad margarito sonned jotto just like the Mexican have done all the island changos this year

Comment

Working...
                    X