Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd even said JMM was "TOO SMALL" for him!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
    remember the first press conference?

pbf said no smaller boxer was ever going to beat him.

this should end all the whiny "floyd/jmm are the same size" threads!!!!
    He said Hatton was smaller too , he refers to height not weight ,,, why do you keep on with this **** youve been proven wrong so many times , we know JMM is smaller 4-6 pounds smaller ,,, not what you try and infer with your constant babel about divisions , talk real weight on the night and JMM vs Floyd is a fair fight as far as boxing goes , 12-16 pounds is not fair and thats what you have when Floyd fights a real WW .

Comment

There's a 1 inch difference in height, and they'll weigh about the same on the scales. I don't see what the big deal is.

Comment

Originally posted by letsgobrady View Post
        whats the problem with that?pacquiao would also be smaller than floyd yet everyone wants to see that fight happen. floyd is always the smaller fighter but no one ever complains about bigger men picking on floyd
        Many said Oscar would destroy Floyd at 154. A weight Floyd had never fought at against a healthy and strong Oscar. And Floyd gave up advantages in ring size, glove size, AND height.

Comment

Originally posted by Pullcounter View Post
          remember the first press conference?

pbf said no smaller boxer was ever going to beat him.

this should end all the whiny "floyd/jmm are the same size" threads!!!!
          Anybody who argues that they are the same size need to take an 8th grade geometry class. These were probably the kids who tried to fit the oval piece in the circle section, back in Elementary.

Comment

Originally posted by K-Nan View Post
            Anybody who argues that they are the same size need to take an 8th grade geometry class. These were probably the kids who tried to fit the oval piece in the circle section, back in Elementary.
            I havent seen anybody anywhere say they are the same size , what the haters try and do is paint this like David and Goliath which is utter bull**** , Floyd is a little bigger 4-6 pounds thats all and thats fact , the haters need to live with the truth occasionally .

Comment

Originally posted by The_Executioner View Post
              I don't see any threads saying they're the same size...

I'm just glad to see Floyd back in the ring...this fight has excuses written all over it for both sides...
              Fully agreed. Many Floyd fans are saying that JMM is one of the best and a win over him is huge. That is the truth, however.

Many JMM fans are saying that Floyd is still one of the best, and is 39-0 and a win over him will be huge. That is also the truth.

If Mayweather wins, dominately at least, the JMM fans will say "Juan was too small etc."

If Marquez wins, probably at all, then the Mayweather fans will say how "Floyd had ring rust/injury/was shot."

Comment

Originally posted by RodBarker View Post
                I havent seen anybody anywhere say they are the same size , what the haters try and do is paint this like David and Goliath which is utter bull**** , Floyd is a little bigger 4-6 pounds thats all and thats fact , the haters need to live with the truth occasionally .
                Oh believe me, I agree.. I have whole threads dedicated to that. But I also can see the flip-side to the argument which has it's points.

It's basically both sides making **** exaggerated.. One says that there is no size difference. The other acts like Marquez is stepping up to fight a HW.

I love NSB.

Comment

yea i know same size but i think he meant that marquez has always fought at lower divisions and going up in weight while mayweather has been fighting in heavier weight classes

Comment

Originally posted by King Flawless View Post
                    Floyd said "smaller" not too small. Your quote and the title of thread are misleading.
                    I was thinking the same thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Haymon View Post
                      Floyd also called this guy "a midget".

classic

Comment

Working...
                      X