Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiao Believes Roach, He Can Beat De La Hoya

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

He might beat DLH, but i think Pac should be going after Hatton. People dont even think Hatton would have beat DLH.
    So even though Pac and Roach are confident, it might be wise to not go for such a big fight.

Comment

read somewhere pac is banking on $20mil+ on this one.
      and he doesnt loose any statis if he lost.

Comment

It's lookin like they're gonna go thru wit this if DLH don't take someone else. I don't see how Pac could possibly win this but for the dough he's makin, and the fact that no one would fault him for losin, it makes a modicum of sense. Only problem is Pac may not just lose, he could get KO'd and seriously hurt by a guy who's that much bigger than him.

Comment

I say go for the $20M, he has nothing to lose and everything to gain.
          Win or lose, he fights Hatton next and retire as one of the best fighters to ever grace the sport

Comment

Originally posted by jantzen212003 View Post
            Five-Ring ****ing circus! This is a waste of a PPV slot and Hard earned money!
            Agreed. This is not a good match. Kind of like matching a Grizzly Bear with a Crocodile. Sounds freaky exciting but what is the point and one is going to be out of its element.

If you are after shock entertainment don't watch boxing go watch UFC or rent Alien versus Predator. This is horrible matchmaking.

Comment

Originally posted by Kesslerfan#1 View Post
              I want to see this fight happen but its gunna look like Paul williams Vs Joel Casamayor or something...just cant see Manny getting to 147 and Delahoya getting down to 147 and still making a competetive fight!??
              I will be buying it though and hoping for the best!! may the best man win!
              My pick ODLH by KO or Pac by MD or UD...even possible KO (unlikely IMO)
              I will lose all respect for Oscar if he fights Pacman. I mean, he needs to fight a tougher fighter in higher weights. Nobody below JWW. Cotto! Cotto! Cooto!

Comment

Im part mexican and I will be rooting for Pacquiao ont his one.

Comment

Manny's got nothing to lose with this fight. It's all on De La Hoya and whether he's willing to take the risk of having the much smaller Pacquiao beat him, let alone knock him down. As far as the weight goes, it'll be more of a problem for Oscar to get down to the weight because Manny hydrates to 145 during his fights anyway.

Comment

**** this.

I hope Pacman Knocks his ass all the way back to LA

Comment

Originally posted by Domain View Post
                      This is a deadly fight for pacman because oscar who fought stevie forbes was very active and putting combos together and he had better stamina and gas tank.
                      Pacman was gassing at round 9 before he knock out diaz if pacman had his hands down 1 big left hook from oscar will send the entire filipino nation in tears.
                      I respect pacman for his balls but if he wants a chance against oscar the only way is to poison his foods lol with bad oysters.
                      Actually no. He wasn't "gassed out", he was abit tired, but why wouldn't he? He threw hundreds of combinations and constant movement, and Diaz had no reply for it. Now your thinking, ok, but he was still "gassed out". Well, how about Diaz? You think Diaz wasn't? By the time both of them are passed the 5th, they are generally both in the same tired zone, both fighters. Now who is the better one is the one that's been landing the shots and taking less. Ala Pacman. So while he was tired, he wasn't worn out, beat to **** tired like Diaz. So he had the advantage still no matter what in the later rounds. This could be the same case against Oscar if he could land enough and wear Oscar out to finish him off in the later rounds. Of course he'll be tired though, it's just common sense.

Comment

Working...
                      X