Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you buy a Nintendo Wii U if they released a full-fledged boxing game?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SergioMartinez View Post
    I had a Wii U, sold it.

But yes, if it was EXCLUSIVE to Nintendo only I would re-buy the system.

Heck I would buy a PS4 tommorow, if they announced a a new fight night.
    Why did you sell it? What games did you have?

Comment

Seriously though I'd love a new Fight Night. I have a PS4 and if FNC came out tomorrow I'd get it. As for a Wii, I have no doubt they're fun as hell. But 2 systems would be too much for me. I'd have to see the boxing game on it first and if it were REALLY, really impressive...who knows. I might.

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
        Why did you sell it? What games did you have?
        I had Mario Kart 8 , Smash Bros, Zelda Wind Waker.

I just decided to sell it, as I just didn't play it enough.
        Seems that with work and college, I just barely have enough time to game as I use to.

I also don't feel that Nintendo did enough for the hardcore gamer, like me, I want chat on Mario Kart, Smash Bros and etc, as well as I want the ranking system to be more clear, it's planted everywhere for BF4 or Call of Duty.
        I also had a Xbox One and sold it too.

But I'm hearing about Nintendo NX, the new system, so I will probably jump on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
          Seriously though I'd love a new Fight Night. I have a PS4 and if FNC came out tomorrow I'd get it. As for a Wii, I have no doubt they're fun as hell. But 2 systems would be too much for me. I'd have to see the boxing game on it first and if it were REALLY, really impressive...who knows. I might.
          What if Nintendo personally came to your house and blew you... would you buy it?

Comment

Originally posted by Just Now Hit Me View Post
            What if Nintendo personally came to your house and blew you... would you buy it?
            ......yeah I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by LinealChampion View Post
              I don't think it's weird.
              He's basically testing your love for Boxing, just as like the typical thread "whats your favorite sport"

The Wii U is a system that most people will barely touch, as low sales have shown.

Putting a Exclusive boxing game might just draw boxing fans to the system.

Just saying I understand the thread.
              Wii U and XB1 have sold around the same. Wii U 9.2mill, XB1 10mill. Wii U sales also crushed PS4 and XB1 sales last year in the last quarter.

Comment

I have a Wii U(impulse buy), it's a piece of ****, but I suppose I would playa boxing game if it came out for it. Goddamn it we need a new fight night.

Comment

they need to put out a boxing game on the PC only.

i'm sick of consoles because they're so mediocre 100% compared to PC gaming which is FAR superior.

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    they need to put out a boxing game on the PC only.

i'm sick of consoles because they're so mediocre 100% compared to PC gaming which is FAR superior.
                    Online multiplayer would suck...

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                      Wii U and XB1 have sold around the same. Wii U 9.2mill, XB1 10mill. Wii U sales also crushed PS4 and XB1 sales last year in the last quarter.
                      Hmmm, you have to take into consideration the Wii U LAUNCHED Nov 2012.
                      Xbox One launched Nov 2013.

The Wii U basically had a ENTIRE year head start, and yet the Xbox One still caught up and has surpassed it.

But its not to bad, because the Original WII, crushed the PS3, Xbox 360 with ease.

Comment

Working...
                      X