Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who in here belives Deontay is the saviour of the division?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The division doesn't need a 'savior', it's just fine being ruled by the almighty Klitschko brothers.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      The division doesn't need a 'savior', it's just fine being ruled by the almighty Klitschko brothers.
      Thats like the same team winning the World series every year. The Klits are cool but it is about time for a new Champ

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
        Thats like the same team winning the World series every year. The Klits are cool but it is about time for a new Champ
        It won't be Wilder.

Comment

I agree, the Klitschkos are fantastic sportsmen and all round gentlemen

and they would never strangle their wives

Comment

HW division doesn't need saving but the jury is out on Deontay Wilder.

Comment

I rate current british heavyweights the same as I rate seth mitchell and arreola...

the hypocrites in this thread are amazing...I remember most brits in here hyping up price when he was still fighting over the hill domestic opposition, chisora when he suffered a competitive loss to a one armed vitali, and fury when he fouled his way into a win over an over the hill cruiserweight who managed to put him on his arse

right now there seems to be nobody able to pose a legit threat to the klits, at least not at this stage of their careers...so bashing or hyping a fighter up is rather premature

the americans are dreaming of a new heavyweight champ like the brits are obsessed with finding the heir apparent to lennox lewis

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post
                I rate current british heavyweights the same as I rate seth mitchell and arreola...
                Why tho? Seth Mitchell and Chris Arreola would get stopped against British HWs and Mitchell would probably even lose to Afolabi, a cruiserweight.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl Hickey View Post
                  I agree, the Klitschkos are fantastic sportsmen and all round gentlemen

and they would never strangle their wives
                  lol.

I would say Wilder could definitely pick up a belt down the road, though. He just needs to polish his craft. He should fight a top 15 guy also. If he fights Arreola, it's a good test against a solid guy with a good chin.

Comment

Originally posted by -PANDA- View Post

the hypocrites in this thread are amazing...I remember most brits in here hyping up price when he was still fighting over the hill domestic opposition, chisora when he suffered a competitive loss to a one armed vitali, and fury when he fouled his way into a win over an over the hill cruiserweight who managed to put him on his arse

right now there seems to be nobody able to pose a legit threat to the klits, at least not at this stage of their careers...so bashing or hyping a fighter up is rather premature

the americans are dreaming of a new heavyweight champ like the brits are obsessed with finding the heir apparent to lennox lewis
                    I can't remember too many Brits hyping up Price. The worst person on this forum for hyping him was Freedom who is turned on by most big white men but he's not British.

I personally called Price's downfall. I didn't think it would be against a 41 year old Thompson but I knew he'd get flattened when he faced someone who could fight back and punch a bit.

A lot of Brits don't even rate Fury. I'm one of them. But he's beaten WAAAY better competition than Wilder.
                    Last edited by Dirk Diggler UK; 08-12-2013, 08:12 AM.

Comment

The division could use a champion whose fights aren't so disgracefully boring that he captures the interest of the casual fan so HBO/SHO puts him on more than once every 3 years.
                      Last edited by The Big Dunn; 08-12-2013, 08:38 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X