Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

WTF! Charlie Zelenoff just assualted Shane Langford at the Wild Card Boxing Gym..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bajingo View Post
    Was he even at Wild Card? I doubt they'd have let him in.

Also, Langford with one eye and his ****ty looking record would absolutely destroy Zelenoff.
    You can clearly hear Freddy in the background. Not sure if this is proof that he punched the guy. I ain't taking Chucks word. If there's video then I'll believe it.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      You can clearly hear Freddy in the background. Not sure if this is proof that he punched the guy. I ain't taking Chucks word. If there's video then I'll believe it.
      no you can see freddy for a second but i say they kicked him out 10 secs later

Comment

you can see freddy at 38 to 40 secs in the blue t shirt

Comment

I'm sure the ****** claimed to have been to Wild Card before, but there's no way his story is true. Chuck couldn't knock my grandmother out, and if he'd tried Langford would have killed him.

Comment

You'd think the Wildcard would have some type of security.

Comment

I'm sure the ****** claimed to have been to Wild Card before, but there's no way his story is true. Chuck couldn't knock my grandmother out, and if he'd tried Langford would have killed him.
              See the fucking video already and then give your opinion.

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                See the fucking video already and then give your opinion.
                I have watched the video.

Comment

I have watched the video.
                  Ok then, I was just saying because your saying he never went to the Wild Card and in the video it clearly shows he did, lol.

Comment

id fight this ****,he dont even know how to punch

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
                      Ok then, I was just saying because your saying he never went to the Wild Card and in the video it clearly shows he did, lol.
                      No worries, I should have made it clearer what I said. When he first appeared in 2007 he talked about having trained there along with all the other crap he was making up.
                      Last edited by Bajingo; 08-13-2011, 07:54 PM.

Comment

Working...
                      X