No announcement yet.

prime for prime.. could manny of beat shane at 135

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
    Well, I never said that Pacquiao couldn't beat him. I would just favor Mosley over Pacquiao. If Marquez could have his legs acting funny. Mosley can too.

To think the version of Pacquiao that smothered his own punches frequently would overwhelm Mosley. Well, guessing wrong then. Common response to being bum rushed is throwing hard shots yourself. Mosley's power >>>>> Marquez's. So remember that response that Marquez had that wobbled Pacquiao? Much more devastating if Mosley caused it.

The only downside I can see to Mosley at this weight would be experience. Pacquiao at that weight had much more experience than Mosley. That's about it.

So pretty much, you end up going, who can go blow for blow longer?

Iron chin: mosley
    Power: mosley

i'd give pac a speed advantage but not by much. Mosley was fast himself, had good head movement and footwork as well. So speed advantage is moot.

So see it as you will.
    mosley was clearly faster than pac

Comment

LOL @ saying that Pac only fought Diaz. But, when it comes to Mosley they talk about his attributes...Why not do the same for Pac?

Mosley resume is not that of a World beater at LW.

Comment

Originally posted by slicksouthpaw16 View Post
        Manny is definitely tough but to be fair, he hasn't fought any body bangers like Shane and certainly not anyone with those attributes. Remember the body shot that Margarito hurt him with? Imagine about 3 or 4 of those in one sequence. Shane at 135 was that quick.

After watching this video, I'm completely convinced that Shane was faster than Pac, in terms of combination-punching speed. How anyone can dispute this is beyond me. I'm not even saying Shane would win, but he was definitely faster. I've seen many of Pac's old fights and he just wasn't this fast. Close, but no cigar.

Comment

im a pacfan but Prime Mosley would beat the hell out of pacquiao at 135lb

Comment

Working...
          X