• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by -Huey- View Post
    Gay................
    Mad GAY!!!

Comment

I didn't know he was gay, I just hope he doesn't try to make a move on me. I don't know how I'd react.

Comment

Originally posted by _Derranged_ View Post
        I didn't know he was gay, I just hope he doesn't try to make a move on me. I don't know how I'd react.
        if you dont no how you would react then sorry sr but yes indeed your queer

Comment

Tell her to give you a bj.

Comment

Originally posted by cannonball_X View Post
            Tell her to give you a bj.
            Hes a tranny?

Comment

dont be scared.. the meer fact that u posted this means u have slight feelings for him aswell. its meant to be. go for it!!!

Comment

Originally posted by M Deezy View Post
                dont be scared.. the meer fact that u posted this means u have slight feelings for him aswell. its meant to be. go for it!!!
                i wont be surprised tommorow if he makes a thread sayin he ended up nailing the dude and how he regrets he was just drunk ahahahhaahaha

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                  and award for gayest thread of the week goes to!!
                  I lol'd reading this while sitting on the toilet.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
                    i wont be surprised tommorow if he makes a thread sayin he ended up nailing the dude and how he regrets he was just drunk ahahahhaahaha
                    hahaha i would feel slightly responsible for the outcome of that. Dunno if i would be able to live with myself. Also i wouldnt be able to stop laughing my ass off every day lol

Comment

Originally posted by ClitschKO_cuzn View Post
                      You can't do anything about it,, i guess just don't give him any signals that he can misinterpret...

You shouldn't discriminate against him,, I do believe some people are born that way because of original sin or ancestral sin.
                      You're not born with it man. Scientists can't even prove that garbage. You make the choice to sleep with the same sex, it isn't something you're born with.

Comment

Working...
                      X