Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Evander Holyfield Punches A Pregnant Horse (Video Footage)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by La_Vibora View Post
    Legend has it that Roberto Duran also KO'd a horse.
    Not exactly a legend, but WorldStarHipHop has indisputable video proof that Adrien Broner likes to put a lickin' on horse.

[editorial correction: whores, not horse.]

Comment

Originally posted by SlickRickman View Post
      Do yourself and everyone else a favour and p*ss off, you blithering, unfunny, pretentious twat. Go promote your ****ty youtube (oh look, he's even customised his channel like the true big-shot V blogger he's destined to be ) channel elsewhere, wannabe.
      This even though I would have stated it in a nicer way.

Cheap way to get views with misleading titles. And everytime I have seen one of your posts, in the short time I've been here, it's always to promote your channel and you don't even interact; you just dump your material for free promo.

Comment

Urrggh.. How annoying was that video..

And for punching a horse, yeah he should be blasted in the media for it. **** who does that come on.

What an idiot..

Comment

lmao.......

Comment

Comment

I'm not sure about punching a horse but you will never know the pleasures of sex until you pack an Alpaca.

Comment

Originally posted by DannYankee09 View Post
                How did he not break his hand horse teeth are tough as **** and jaw bone as well, must have not put his hips into it.
                Horses, cows, bambi's, etc are like Amir Khan. All cojones, no chin. They aren't built to f*** with predators like lions, tigers and Holyfields.

Comment

Originally posted by RiC-DiC View Post
                  Horses, cows, bambi's, etc are like Amir Khan. All cojones, no chin. They aren't built to f*** with predators like lions, tigers and Holyfields.
                  I forgot ....gotta love when them Lions in the discovery channel step up to those zebras and be like " hey bitch where's my meet and k.o them with a left hook."

Comment

That alien walkout. Hilarious.

Comment

Working...
                    X