Manny Pacquiao UD
    47.22%
    Manny Pacquiao TKO/KO
    41.67%
    Juan Manuel Marquez UD
    5.56%
    Juan Manuel Marquez TKO/KO
    5.56%

I can't see Pacman getting caught again, on the other hand I can't see Pac knocking out Marquez. I'm going with Pacman by UD.

Comment

Easy pac, stops him late on.

No way will he make the same mistake again.

Comment

Pacquiao UD or KO

With VADA testing in place.

Comment

Marquez is too old at this point. He needs to just retire.

Comment

Why do most people here think Pacquiao will win? Yall already forgot what happened in the last fight?

Comment

Originally posted by goofy_ View Post
              Why do most people here think Pacquiao will win? Yall already forgot what happened in the last fight?
              pac pretty much beating him up and then getting caught because he got too careless?

The pac that fought rios beats marquez by easy ud

Comment

Pac by KO..... this feels familiar..... maybe I should change my prediction or something

Comment

Originally posted by goofy_ View Post
                  The last fight was great. Before Pac went to sleep, it really looked like he was on his way to busting Marquez up. I had a feeling that Marquez was about to get stopped.

In a fifth fight, I think Manny would fight a bit smarter and win on rounds... OR could get put to sleep again. Who knows? That's why the Pac/Marquez matchup is so great even thought we've seen it 4 times already lol

Comment

Pac by ko/tko.

Pac was well on his way to knocking marquez out until marquez caught him with a great counter shot.

There's a reason why marquez is doing everything in his power to not fight pacquiao again.

One thing is for certain, you will never see Pacquiao stalk Marquez in mexico begging like a little b*tch for another fight and making lame t shirts.

Pacquiao basically gave marquez fame and fortune by awarding him 4 fights he didnt have to and marquez returns the fame and fortune pac gave him by taking his ball away and refusing to play again.

Stay classy you steroid infested piss drinker.

Comment

Working...
                    X