Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Remind me again how Floyd or Broner is supposed to beat Pac?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Remind me again how Floyd or Broner is supposed to beat Pac?

Long time lurker here. I've seen this forum claim that Pac will lose to Floyd and Broner. But after last night, how can anyone believe this? Broner losing to Maidana is what happens when a gravy train protected hypejob collecting boxing welfare steps up to the plate.

We all know this is what Floyd's been doing since he faced his own Maidana in Jose Luis Castillo thanks to some clever management. Broner is just so stupid and deluded that he can't even figure out how to follow the cherrypicking blueprint set by his 'big brother'...

Long story short, Broner is an obvious joke. We all knew this. But Floyd is the real joke in all this and the joke's on the boxing fans who even consider this cherrypicking loser to be anything but a scared clown. This is the guy who claimed he wouldn't fight Cotto because Puerto Rico is too far away.

Floyd is the real loser tonight, the world star hip hop, basketball american welfare crowd got showed what happens when you actually have to fight fair.

Even though Broner got his hand held by the ref all night anyway, in the end, he was so woefully inferior, it didn't even matter.

Pac on the other hand, that's a real fighter who will go down in the history books. Best resume, fighter of the decade, ducked nobody, Hero of Asia.

Stay mad chumps.

I'll be on entertaining arguments for a bit. Don't be afraid to say hello.

there is no argument to be made...you've shown your ignorance by putting Broner and Mayweather in the same league...

Comment

With Magic NUKKA

Comment

pacquiao would definitely beat broner..

Comment

Manny would kill Broner. Broner has no business in the ring with any top notch fighter. He got a gif with Paulie. And paulie should jump up and fight this clown again and whoop his ass again!

Comment

Hard work, dedication and all that other corny **** they mutter all the time

Comment

when has anyone ever said Broner would beat Pacquiao? The ****?

Comment

Floyd/Pac I'm not sure, I think it would be by far a bigger challenge to FMJ than any of his last several fights (Cotto, Guererro, Canelo)....as for Broner, lmfao. Either Manny stops him inside 6, or if it miraculously went to the cards MP would sweep every round. 120-108 on all three scorecards. Broner's flat footed ass is tailor made for Manny the same way that Rios & Margarito were.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  Manny would kill Broner. Broner has no business in the ring with any top notch fighter. He got a gif with Paulie. And paulie should jump up and fight this clown again and whoop his ass again!
                  First time I agree with you in good knows how long. Except the gift part, it was a close fight but I wouldn't call it a gift. In a rematch especially after last night I think Paulie will win though, he's running on a high, while Broner is bottoming out.

As for the OP you probably should've stayed a lurker with your racist ass comments. You comparing Floyd and Broner shows a lack of boxing knowledge too...you're just racist with an agenda to be honest and it's more obvious then some people on here.

Study boxing a bit more, watch Floyd, Broner, and Pac fights...then make your own comparisions...if you still have all three together in one comparison you didn't watch enough film yet...

Comment

Originally posted by midnight_magic View Post
                    Long time lurker here. I've seen this forum claim that Pac will lose to Floyd and Broner. But after last night, how can anyone believe this? Broner losing to Maidana is what happens when a gravy train protected hypejob collecting boxing welfare steps up to the plate.

We all know this is what Floyd's been doing since he faced his own Maidana in Jose Luis Castillo thanks to some clever management. Broner is just so stupid and deluded that he can't even figure out how to follow the cherrypicking blueprint set by his 'big brother'...

Long story short, Broner is an obvious joke. We all knew this. But Floyd is the real joke in all this and the joke's on the boxing fans who even consider this cherrypicking loser to be anything but a scared clown. This is the guy who claimed he wouldn't fight Cotto because Puerto Rico is too far away.

Floyd is the real loser tonight, the world star hip hop, basketball american welfare crowd got showed what happens when you actually have to fight fair.

Even though Broner got his hand held by the ref all night anyway, in the end, he was so woefully inferior, it didn't even matter.

Pac on the other hand, that's a real fighter who will go down in the history books. Best resume, fighter of the decade, ducked nobody, Hero of Asia.

Stay mad chumps.

I'll be on entertaining arguments for a bit. Don't be afraid to say hello.
                    Go **** yourself racist.

Comment

Working...
                    X