Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canelo vs Trout according to LaOpinion

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want this fight bad, so so bad. But I'm still skeptical. If Trout fights ginger, he'll beat the crap out of him. Then that leaves both Floyd & ginger without that big payday in september. And there's no way that Floyd would take on Trout, so....

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
      Only thing that worries me about Canelo is his stamina but I dont think Trout will push the pace enough to make that a factor.
      given Canelos pathetic opponents so far, stamina isn't the only question mark here.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
        I want this fight bad, so so bad. But I'm still skeptical. If Trout fights ginger, he'll beat the crap out of him. Then that leaves both Floyd & ginger without that big payday in september. And there's no way that Floyd would take on Trout, so....
        That's funny.

Comment

Im with you on this one here Bush. This is a must see fight. With no viable names at 154 other than Canelo where would Trout go from there(assuming he get the fight and beats Canelo)? They need to get Trout out more, they really have something special in the kid.

Originally posted by Boxing Bob View Post
          given Canelos pathetic opponents so far, stamina isn't the only question mark here.
          This is very true. I see what THEY want us to see in him. But Im looking for MORE.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
            That's funny.
            While funny. It sure as hell aint far fetched.

Comment

Originally posted by Chief2ndzOnly! View Post
              I seriously doubt the put Canelo in there with Trout with a Mayweather fight somewhat anywhere near being put on a negotiation table. Cause if Saul loses that Floyd fight is up in smoke. I dont think we'll ever see Floyd fight another opponent thats coming off a lose no matter who it is(like he did for Zab).

I think Saul can match fire power, but not speed and stamina. He just hasnt proven such yet. But I do like Saul's patience, and he does put his punches together very well. Either way Canelo's next opponent has to be a step up from the Josesito's and Jose Miguel's of the boxing world. Also, the kid's gonna grow out of 154 in the next couple of years. How is he going to transition to 160 without being tested at 154?
              I hear ya, and I agree with that. They do need to start matching him with the top guys at 154, not guys that move up from 147 or 140. There is a reason why they haven't done it yet. Either its because of the money (those guys are not a big enough draw), or they don't think he's ready.

Comment

you only seen Trout fight once and you already hyping the **** out of him trout couldn't beat the crap out of diaper come on bro he does absolutely nothing nothing that would trouble Canelo

Comment

if this fight happens. I have 15 bil on it that says canelo wins.

Comment

Originally posted by ElBossHogg™ View Post
                    if this fight happens. I have 15 bil on it that says canelo wins.
                    About to one up you Boss.

2 trillion on the Ginger.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                      you only seen Trout fight once and you already hyping the **** out of him trout couldn't beat the crap out of diaper come on bro he does absolutely nothing nothing that would trouble Canelo
                      I don't know what the matter is with you lately dude, but if you don't know what you're talking about, you should just shut the hell up.

Comment

Working...
                      X