No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ariza: Manny Pacquiao Can Handle Robert Guerrero

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ..David.. View Post
    Guerreros style its all wrong for pac ... thats why he asks for Mayweather.

Not that he can win that one either its just that his style would bother May a little more than Pac. Kinda like what happened with hatton.
    He actually said a while back, that he'd beat Pac easier! But with his new fighting style at ww, I think this new Robert would beat Pac in a more violent bloody way due to pac's size and not being able to hurt Robert! Nor having the footwork to escape the onslought! Robert, You, Me, and everyone knows that Robert feels Arum wouldnt let Pac fight a threat signed by golden boy! Pac is about to fight guys like Rios and Alvarado. lol

Comment

Manny would be able to handle Guerrero with one of Manny's hydration clause.

Comment

Originally posted by MurkaMan View Post
        Um did u see his last two fights, smothering and bullying these ww's? Robert is a huge physical fighter, who pushes you around, and he is too big for allot of people at ww! Too big, durable, strong, and now he is punching hard as hell! But all that combined with him being a giant, and a volume puncher, makes him dangerous! I predicted for the fight, he would be too big and strong for berto and basically rape him around the ring!
        I'll give you that Ghost looked somewhat bigger than Berto. I believe that Berto is listed as 5'8" (probably lying about his height) and Ghost was 5'8" and 1/2. It's bigger but not a giant. PAC is listed at 5'6" so he would be bigger. Your acting as Ghost is coming in like Chavez Jr who's 6'0" and fights 20-30 pounds over the division limit. Regardless PAC wins the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by SoggyLungs View Post
          pacquiao now would beat guerrero imo......prime 2009-2010 pac would have obliterated guerrero....
          Yep I agree.

Comment

Originally posted by littlemac View Post
            Manny would be able to handle Guerrero with one of Manny's hydration clause.
            Preach the news my friend. Many dont know about those rehydration confidential clauses. Manny is an enormous fraud.

Comment

Originally posted by Zeus Molecules View Post
              I'll give you that Ghost looked somewhat bigger than Berto. I believe that Berto is listed as 5'8" (probably lying about his height) and Ghost was 5'8" and 1/2. It's bigger but not a giant. PAC is listed at 5'6" so he would be bigger. Your acting as Ghost is coming in like Chavez Jr who's 6'0" and fights 20-30 pounds over the division limit. Regardless PAC wins the fight.
              No I mean taller, body size, shoulder width, arm length, bone thickness! He's huge. The reason Pac would lose is because of a COMBINATION of Robert's chin+volume punching+inside fighting+ability to throw flurries while being hurt+size+reach+and pure force! Pac is just too small, and Floyd too maybe! The thing with Floyd is that he throws one or two at a time, and not enough power! He would get outpunched and outscored! The reason Pac would lose is because he is just waay too small too! Berto and Aydin couldnt even phase Robert enough to make him slow down. Not once did he stop letting his flurries go, and he dropped Berto with ease. TORE HIS FACE to SHREDS! Now look at Pac and Floyd being smaller! Pac's lack of defense, will make him go down everytime he gets touched! And he dont have the power to do anything to Robert! I'd actually be interested in seeing the prime Pac fight Robert, because THAT would be a hell of a competitive fight, with the speed and power! But now Pac dont have that power, gets weaker and fades in the later rounds, punches himself out, and wont be able to outpunche Robert! If you respond, dont highlight a small sentence to respond to! Just reply to the whole thing. Tnx

Comment

Originally posted by BIGMARS View Post
                Not sure if serious. When is the last time Manny destroyed anybody?
                DLH...08
                Hatton...09
                Cotto...09
                Clottey...10
                Margartio...10
                Mosley...11
                Bradley...12

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
                  DLH...08
                  Hatton...09
                  Cotto...09
                  Clottey...10
                  Margartio...10
                  Mosley...11

Bradley...12
                  Those in dark red were destroyed on the weight scale or by age.

As for Bradley, You can hardly call Pac destroying a light weight who schooled him and took his belt.

Comment

ronnie n should stop this fighter of the decade bs..

Comment

Originally posted by twosweethooks View Post
                      chicken heart needs to fight Pac period !!!!

Come outa that cave you chicken you , LOL
                      Here you go!!! Hating azz dyck riding Pac chump... this article is about Floyd and Robert do you wanna see the fight or not?? Damn man December 9th don't do anything crazy when Pac loses. Your the definition of a troll.

Comment

Working...
                      X