Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

10 years time Wladimir will be the GOAT!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What Hall of Famers have the Klits beat?

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
      What Hall of Famers have the Klits beat?

Chris Byrd is a future hall of famer, I think that is about the only one. Though its a bit hard for anybody to get in when there is two brothers who have dominated the division entirely for a decade. They have stopped fighters from becoming hall of famers with their dominance.

Comment

I admire Wlad's dominance, but even as a fan of his I admit that he is boring as hell. Top 10 perhaps, GOAT HW? Not bloody likely.

Comment

Jab, jab, hold....doesn't = GOAT

Comment

Originally posted by ModernTalking View Post
            Jab, jab, hold....doesn't = GOAT

His left hook is murderous!

They said all these things about Lewis too until he retired, only then did he get his respect.

Comment

I'm a big fan of Wladimir and I think he's at least a Top 15 ATG.

What annoys me is that he has the tools to get the job done in a just a few rounds. His follow up right hand is the biggest punch in the sport right now IMHO.

I think both brothers can hang with most of the past contenders, maybe not beat them but I don't think they get blown away inside a round like some people say.

Also, whenever Wladimir has lost, it's not as if he caved in and just accepted it. He at least tried to fight back.

Like Lewis and Holmes, the brothers will likely get some respect long after they retired.

Comment

He will never be regarded as the GOAT.

He will never surpass the greatness of Lennox Lewis. Wlad will be lucky to be regarded as top 15 sad for Klit fans I know but it's the truth and people need to move on.

Comment

Wladimir can easily be a crowd-pleasing fighter. Most of his opponents pose little threat, he can smoke the majority of them within a few rounds. Those three knockout loses have ruined him mentally. However, over the years for the most part his opposition has grown weaker and he's gotten less aggressive. I really don't understand it.

Comment

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
                    hes fighting inactive, semi-retired middleweight prospects carrying around 100lbs of lard that have one leg, WTF?
                    hahahahaha good one mate

Comment

In 10 years Audley 'A-Force' Harrison will be remembered as the GOAT. Its true.

Comment

Working...
                      X