No announcement yet.

Boxing Scene Hall of Fame posters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
    I used to like reading his posts, funny shlt. Don't know where the **** he is, probably banned.

The Lou DiBella thing was legendary. How many people can say they got a boxing promotor pissed off?
    That alone puts him down as an ATG. In a weird way it felt like he made the community famous for a day

Comment

Originally posted by Street Disciple View Post
      I used to like reading his posts, funny shlt. Don't know where the **** he is, probably banned.

The Lou DiBella thing was legendary. How many people can say they got a boxing promotor pissed off?
      lol! i talked to him on that other site & he showed me the article he posted...i didn't read it but it was jew bashing i think & dibella read it & contacted boxingscene...lol! he got his ban lifted in december but it didn't take him long to be banned again. he spreads hate & i also remember when lamon brewsters manager was posting on here. it didn't take him long to stop posting & i'm sure you can put it together yourself why....since the dibella call boxingscene has tried to clean up the site. tunney got it all started...lol!
      Last edited by joe strong; 04-30-2012, 08:48 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
        lol! i talked to him on that other site & he showed me the article he posted...i didn't read it but it was jew bashing i think & dibella read it & contacted boxingscene...lol! he got his ban lifted in december but it didn't take him long to be banned again. he spreads hate & i also remember when lamon brewsters manager was posting on here. it didn't take him long to stop posting & i'm sure you can put it together yourself why....since the dibella call boxingscene has tried to clean up the site. tunney got it all started...lol!
        Yep on the other hand to what I said earlier it's probably what made The Ban Stick so hard

Comment

i could knock anyone on that list out

Comment

Originally posted by Big BRICKS View Post
            i could knock anyone on that list out
            That's cos I ain't on it

Comment

Originally posted by Always View Post
              Damn bro, I know I have been banned a lot recently....... but damn.
              Who's this??

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
                If I'm mistaken because it's been years but the people at Boxing Scene was going to or trying to report Tony Blitz to the FBI. Tony Blitz shyts all over what Tunney did.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                  Who's this??
                  Look at the AV, its me HTown.

Comment

Originally posted by Versastyle View Post
                    If I'm mistaken because it's been years but the people at Boxing Scene was going to or trying to report Tony Blitz to the FBI. Tony Blitz shyts all over what Tunney did.
                    wth did he do?

Comment

• Originally posted by Versastyle View Post

Dude, I been here for a long ass time and never heard of that..... What did he do?

Comment

Working...
                      X