• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

good win and stoppage for simmons against a very decent journeyman

Comment

Originally posted by Medved View Post
      You must be joking!!!!

Dude was fighting a dude who lost like 25 straight and has 66 losses. He still almost didnt get the KO until the last 30 seconds. Did you even watch the fight?

Anyone with superstar potential wouldve won in a round or two.... Simmons wont be nothing more than a Domestic cruiserweight.
      Don't read too much into a fighter's record, people like Rasani are vital to the sport. Simmons is easily going past domestic level.

Comment

Please add your fight scores in here and i will add them to my blog which is http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

cheers to jakeNDAbox for letting me do this on the scene

Door have just opened in Braehead Arena.

I think this will be a tougher fight than some are expecting for Ricky Burns. Moses is a genuine world class fighter and must rank up there with Martinez and Katsidis as Burns best opponents.

My gut feeling is Burns wins a tight one with scores floting around 115-113 or a wee bit wider at 116-112

Comment

Originally posted by fightscore View Post
          Please add your fight scores in here and i will add them to my blog which is http://fightscorecollector.blogspot.com

cheers to jakeNDAbox for letting me do this on the scene

Door have just opened in Braehead Arena.

I think this will be a tougher fight than some are expecting for Ricky Burns. Moses is a genuine world class fighter and must rank up there with Martinez and Katsidis as Burns best opponents.

My gut feeling is Burns wins a tight one with scores floting around 115-113 or a wee bit wider at 116-112
          Why you spamming your site?. Even if its okay, you're just whoring out the site for more clicks, and this is a forum to discuss things, not advertise your services.

I wish these featherfisters could punch, wouldve been that much of a better fight.

Comment

Crap fight so far. Too much clinching.

Comment

Paul wins, what a robbery.

Comment

What a joke robbery.

Dude got a 1 point deduction for doing nothing, then gets robbed on the cards by exactly 1 point.

The Ref was horrible in this one, kept lecturing them all fight. FAIL

Comment

Wow he got Owned.

Comment

simmons KO6 , Appelby pts10 (disputed) , johnson ko1 are the undercard results

Comment

Drunk chick singing the scottish national anthem...

Comment

Working...
                      X