No announcement yet.

Vitali hurt his hand?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
    Let the excuse machine start, didn't like it when Haye did it and won't like it coming from Vitali.
    Why would he need excuses? He won didn't he.

Beat another prime fighter in his 20's. It's them that have the excuses (i.e. Chisora only has 15 wins, not enough experience).

Comment

People need to stop b$tching for real.

You can't dominate every fight. Especially if your 40 years old.

Comment

that would explain why he stopped jabbing after the 2nd or 3rd round and why he threw no power shots with it either. Occasionally he would throw a pawing left uppecut but no left hooks or uppercut power shots with the left pretty much the entire fight.

Comment

Originally posted by ThePhantom5 View Post
          How can a guy who won wide on the cards make an excuse?

How does that work?
          Because if you're a Klitschko, not thoroughly dominating your opponent counts as a loss.

Comment

lol I actually thought this was a joke thread. feck that , helenius hurt his hand, vitali hurt his hand ... quit taking the credit from chisora. he put up two good performances in a row and though this time he clearly lost, he gave vitali his toughest fight in years. Whatever about the antics outside the ring at least give the fighter a bit of respect for putting up a good performance and actually taking a couple of rounds off vitali

Comment

Originally posted by Cupocity303 View Post
              Why would he need excuses? He won didn't he.

Beat another prime fighter in his 20's. It's them that have the excuses (i.e. Chisora only has 15 wins, not enough experience).
              When you come out giving reasons for not having the performance you wanted to have sounds like an excuse to me. Should just prove it in a rematch if he can do better.

Comment

To be honest, I kind of suspected that he had some sort of injury to the left hand or arm.

He wasn't jabbing at all.

If it was injured, he dug deep and did what he had to do.

Comment

His indexfinger looked badly swollen.

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingtech718v2 View Post
                    When you come out giving reasons for not having the performance you wanted to have sounds like an excuse to me. Should just prove it in a rematch if he can do better.

From what I understand it wasn't Vitali who broke the news, but this guy on twitter.

Vitali said: I'm not ready to talk about it yet.

If other people make the observations, it's not him making excuses. Either way, I'll make an excuse for him. His balance is declining, he looked like he had two left feet tonight. More than usual.

Comment

I dont think he hurt his hand (more than usual in a fight) cause on german TV vitali didnt say ***** about his hand.

Comment

Working...
                      X