Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If all of you had Mayweathers money, you'd retire as well.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rab- View Post
    LOL at comparing Entrepreneurs who are some of the smartest people in the world to a ****ing athlete who has a high school diploma
    I don't think he has a H.S. diploma..

Comment

some guy named willie has all of mayweather's money. i believe willie has retired from the swindling business.

Comment

Originally posted by | THE KING | View Post
        I don't think he has a H.S. diploma..
        So that explains it all .... No amount of bling or bank account can hide that!

Comment

He does have the right to do what he pleases, but when u claim to be an ATG, better than Robinson, Leonard etc, u cant retire without facing the best.
          Thats why he gets so much *****. Not becuae of his acheivements, but because of his mouth.

Comment

Originally posted by mushahadeen View Post
            uh well if u had steve jobs money u'd retire as well xcept he's not retired.

thanks 4 ruining the internet!
            Does Steve Jobs get punched in the face for his money?

For the record he may be retiring sooner than you think...

Comment

Quality thread. Boxing needs Floyd more than Floyd needs boxing at this point. I don't think he spends much time worrying about what these hating ass snakes are saying about him while he's living the dream. He was recently spotted with his new model wife on a yacht in Hawaii. Enough said.

Comment

Yeah but Floyd's money has zero to do with boxing.If he does come back & fights some chump though that says something about Floyd.He'll fight a chump for millions,but he won't back up his mouth against anyone dangerous,nuff said.

Comment

Originally posted by The Noose View Post
                  He does have the right to do what he pleases, but when u claim to be an ATG, better than Robinson, Leonard etc, u cant retire without facing the best.
                  Thats why he gets so much *****. Not becuae of his acheivements, but because of his mouth.
                  ^^^^^^This^^^^^^^

Also The fact that he's *****ing on Pac because he achieved more aint cool. If he has a problem with Pac getting love, he should step up his game instead of hatin from the sidelines.

Comment

hes a rich duck..........................nothing less.......................props to floyd the duck

Comment

Ya'll some b1tch ass haters and i ****ing hate floyd. I call BS if you wouldn't retire from a sport where you get punched in the face after making more than 40+ million from it

Comment

Working...
                      X