No announcement yet.

The level of intellectual dishonesty amongst Pacs blindly loyal fans

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
    lady at my work said pac is better then srr..then i told her if shes watching paul willaims she said is that the white guy from ohio hahahaha typical many fan..im sure she didnt know who srr was
    youre a typical 2pac fan

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceiling View Post
      youre a typical 2pac fan
      how am i explain

Comment

Originally posted by playaballer1 View Post
        I thought the video title was describing the first guy, i was rolling when the other one made a chewbacca type cry.

Comment

Manny Pacquiao is Fighter Of The Decade and your idol Floyd Gayweather is obviously very jealous of it. You are very jealous of it too.

Comment

y are you so interested in botherin pac fans???

Comment

Originally posted by rastof50 View Post
              is disheartening to say the least! How could somebody support an individual who cheats and turns down a 50 million dollar payday because he doesnt want to be subject to a test that will verify a fair and legitimate fight, that the other party will be subject to as well?
              and ur level of intellectual stupidity is common among floyds blindly loyal fans.

Comment

TS is obsessed with Pac and his fans.

Comment

The irony of this thread is manifested on the TS another thread here > http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...=385713&page=3

His fellow ***** southcentralcar got caught out with a lie and is now trying to hide.

Talk about dishonesty...

Comment

is disheartening to say the least! How could somebody support an individual who cheats and turns down a 50 million dollar payday because he doesnt want to be subject to a test that will verify a fair and legitimate fight, that the other party will be subject to as well?
                    Intelectual stupidity like the *****s do. That a man is guilty until proven innocent. I guess you got that from your experience.

Comment

not as stupid as the *****s thou

decade 2000 - 2010
                      and a ***** who has a asian chick story

and btw, they both lost 50m.... for whatever stupid reason they didnt get into terms

Comment

Working...
                      X