Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Marquez: I Beat Pacquiao Four Times, No Reason For Fifth Time!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by OctoberRed View Post
    Spoon get your ass in this thread!
    Great Post Dude.....definitely need spoons spin on this thread

Comment

Originally posted by Golovkin View Post
      ESPN 30 for 30 - Roidquez Marquez: The Story Of A Lucky Punch / Acne After 40
      BWaHahAhaaHA!!!

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
        You could argue that he won all four but the fact is he only won one.

The realest post in this thread

Comment

Originally posted by texasboi15 View Post
          The realest post in this thread
          nah....we won all 4.

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
            What options? He probably can't make half that vs anyone else, and he's not fighting a natural welter for a belt.
            First off Manny Manny doesn't have that belt yet and his PPVs have dropped at least 50% since he last fought Marquez, depending on the split who's to say what he earns

If it's strictly about $ a Cotto fight probably get him in that vicinity, if it's about straps he can fight Garcia or Vargas (if he beats Manny) the point is Jaun has options that don't include Manny

Comment

what a idiot. Its sad how a man can ruin his legacy by saying stupid ****!

Comment

Originally posted by R_Walken View Post
                First off Manny Manny doesn't have that belt yet and his PPVs have dropped at least 50% since he last fought Marquez, depending on the split who's to say what he earns

If it's strictly about $ a Cotto fight probably get him in that vicinity, if it's about straps he can fight Garcia or Vargas (if he beats Manny) the point is Jaun has options that don't include Manny
                Well of course it's assuming Pac beats Vargas, it's pointless otherwise. Even with PACs falling numbers he's apparently a bigger star than King Canelo. Cotto won't be as much money, no belt, and way bigger size difference. Garcia is Pbc, he's apparently set to fight Thurman so he's not keeping that belt. Nor is it nowhere near the Pac money

Comment

Originally posted by HeroBando View Post
                  Well of course it's assuming Pac beats Vargas, it's pointless otherwise. Even with PACs falling numbers he's apparently a bigger star than King Canelo. Cotto won't be as much money, no belt, and way bigger size difference. Garcia is Pbc, he's apparently set to fight Thurman so he's not keeping that belt. Nor is it nowhere near the Pac money
                  Depending on the split Marquez could possibly make as much if not more $ with Cotto . I'd think Cotto /Marquez is a big fight that does good #s( Assumptions on my part ) comparable to Manny/Marquez #s. So if he got a better piece of the pie he could walk away with the same if not more. Obviously the Garcia and or Thurman fight is a long shot but I was just saying they both have straps so if that was his ultimate goal Marquez could pursue those options Im sure if it presented itself either of them would jump at the opprotunity for a PPV fight and a chance at a legends scalp

All I was saying is that Jaun has options if he wants $ or belts, he doesn't need Manny to achieve either and I'd say it's better for him to just end it on that KO and keep it moving if he decides to keep on fighting. Even if he beat Manny in the fifth fight There's nothing that would be as satisfying as that KO.

Comment

JMM didn't do anything at 140-147 besides the Pac fights. Soon after, he starts getting joint issues, injuries and acne. (All signs of PED use)

JMM hasn't beaten any top 10 welterweight at 140-147 (besides Pac)....ok let's say top 5 instead. He took a few soft fights while avoiding Khan and Rios.

I don't think JMM would have beat ODLH (though it would be close). He wouldn't get past cotto, margarito or clottey either. JMM-Mosley would have been 50-50. And we all know what happened against Bradley.

JMM has a good style against PAC but he's not nearly as versatile as PAC. That is the bottom line.
                    Last edited by Strategic1; 10-23-2016, 02:26 AM.

Comment

i respect the fnck out of jmm but.................

2-1-1 for jmm

Comment

Working...
                      X