Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

IF Floyd beat GGG for 50-0, at MW, would he be top 30 ATG?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
    Yes, because flood beat gig when gig was monster. Floyd has been criticised a lot because although he has some nice wins his opponent tsp weren't monsters at the time or prime!

I'm sur ggg will have some losses by the end of his career but if flood takes his zero that would be nicer than furans win overbarkley. And the Barkley win is one the best for duran
    you probably right,but ppl can look back check GGG resume and say meh it wasnt monster,but as i said fact that floyd is 40 would make it huge for sure.

Comment

• I can't stand Floyd but he's top 30 already, and easily arguably top 20.

Comment

• Originally posted by Kagami Taiga View Post
        That's a horrible list. Some of those guys are obvious then others aren't even close. Vladimir and Calzaghe? Find a new sport.
        Wladimir dominated a more dangerous division than Floyd has and Floyd cherry picked who he fought Wladimir and Vitali both never did that
        Joe Calzaghe not his fault you Yanks want to hide away in the US but as things stand his win over a prime Kessler and a still game Bernard Hopkins beats everything Floyd does I know it pains you lot to hear it but Floyd is overrated and he isn't better than those guys.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
          lol. pac beat floyd with just one arm and you are dreaming that he will fight ggg.
          Floyd was struggling to beat a one man armed fighter who was 6 years past his prime and Floyd was the one holding that up what right does Floyd have to be put in the best of the best?
          He fought boring, he cherry picked flat footed bums and guys past their prime and he ducked the likes of Lara funny how he will only go to 154lbs for straight forward down the line guys but he will steer totally clear of guys who utilize range, ring movement and fighters that have speed.
          Blatant case of a protected fighter.

Comment

Working...
          X