Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Juan Manuel Marquez Won't Retire, Targets 2017 Ring Return

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ok it's official I hope he gets ktfo PAC style when he returns. I'm tired or his bull sh it

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
      Ok it's official I hope he gets ktfo PAC style when he returns. I'm tired or his bull sh it
      Your post is absolutely harsh, disrespectful and uncalled for.

We need to see him get stopped ala Cotto/Martinez. Not knocked out - just stopped by his corner to help convince him it's time to hang it up.

"You'll always be my champion, Dinamita!"

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Your post is absolutely harsh, disrespectful and uncalled for.

We need to see him get stopped ala Cotto/Martinez. Not knocked out - just stopped by his corner to help convince him it's time to hang it up.

"You'll always be my champion, Dinamita!"
        you, yourself has posted a lot of disrespectful post towards a particular fighter so stfu.

Comment

Would love to see marquez back, but damn he is getting old.. By the time he fights again it will be 3 years of inactivity.. That's a lot for an old man.

Wouldn't mind seeing marquez vs broner/burns winner or lucas or Maidana

Of course I would be down for marquez-manny 5

Comment

JMM hasn't faced and beaten a top 10 140 or 147 pounder other than PAC. He did face Bradley and Floyd and lost.

If he does come back, I'd like to see him face a top 10 guy. I consider JMM a solid 3 division champ. But his resume at 140 and 147 is weak.

Comment

JMM vs Porter... broner would be cool too

Comment

How about Shane Mosley? JMM has nothing left to give against the top guys at 140/147. He needs to fight someone around his own age.

Comment

Originally posted by Strategic1 View Post
                  JMM hasn't faced and beaten a top 10 140 or 147 pounder other than PAC. He did face Bradley and Floyd and lost.

If he does come back, I'd like to see him face a top 10 guy. I consider JMM a solid 3 division champ. But his resume at 140 and 147 is weak.
                  Yeah no doubt, he's getting by on his ability to fight Pac. But hey, most of these multi weight champs have some paper belts like Marquez at 140. He was also denied a welter belt when Pac got robbed blind vs Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                    yeah cotto is the kryptonite for fighters with bad knees, his favourite style match up
                    Lmfaoo rolling

Comment

Originally posted by bigdramashow View Post
                      yeah cotto is the kryptonite for fighters with bad knees, his favourite style match up
                      Aww, still butt hurt that Miguel wasn't knocked out by Martinez as you all predicted?

Don't worry Memo's steroid juice will make Marquez as strong as Superman again.

Comment

Working...
                      X