Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Meanwhile, Our President has named the corrupt govt. officials...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] Meanwhile, Our President has named the corrupt govt. officials...

...in executive, legislative & judiciary branches

http://www.aljazeera.com/news/2016/0...211448623.html

This man is serious in eradicating drugs in my country, great job sir!

FAST FACTS

At least 800 people with suspected drug links killed since Duterte won in May

158 government officials including members of Congress accused of drug links

Catholic church leader condemns human rights abuses

Police says 500,000 people have surrendered since anti-drug campaign started

Comment

Originally posted by MaD vEiN View Post
      FAST FACTS

At least 800 people with suspected drug links killed since Duterte won in May

158 government officials including members of Congress accused of drug links

Catholic church leader condemns human rights abuses

Police says 500,000 people have surrendered since anti-drug campaign started
      He wants Mexico all over..

Comment

I like what he is doing. Philippines needs radical solution to crimes committed by these drug addicts. But it's easy for me to say coz I haven't had a family member killed by the police. I maybe saying a different tune if it was my brother killed without due process.

Comment

This dude isn't playing around, and good for him and the country..

Comment

Originally posted by Infamous View Post
            He wants Mexico all over..
            He is doing better than mexico,,, mexico has no one surrendering, let alone 6 figures worth..

Comment

Originally posted by B.UTLER View Post
              I like what he is doing. Philippines needs radical solution to crimes committed by these drug addicts. But it's easy for me to say coz I haven't had a family member killed by the police. I maybe saying a different tune if it was my brother killed without due process.
              yea it's unfortunate to those whose family members got tangled with the "cleansing". I understand their plight. But looking at the big picture, this is great initiative.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                He is doing better than mexico,,, mexico has no one surrendering, let alone 6 figures worth..
                Idk man I just can't believe ppl are willing to give up their rights just like that... Something has to be brewing over there... It's a democracy isn't it?

Comment

Human Rights Watch, Stop Aids and International HIV/Aids Alliance are among more than 300 civil society groups that have signed joint letters to the International Narcotics Control Board and the UN Office on Drugs and Crime , calling on them to break their silence over the crackdown.

“We are calling on the UN drug control bodies to publicly condemn these atrocities in the Philippines. This senseless killing cannot be justified as a drug control measure,” said Ann Fordham, executive director of the International Drug Policy Consortium, which coordinated the letter

Their silence is unacceptable, while people are being killed on the streets day after day.”

During his campaign leading up to this year’s election, Duterte said 100,000 people would die in his crackdown, with so many dead bodies dumped in Manila Bay that fish there would grow fat from feeding on them. After his election win Duterte also launched a seemingly unprovoked attack against the UN.

Fuck you UN, you can’t even solve the Middle East carnage ... couldn’t even lift a finger in Africa [with the] butchering [of] the black people. Shut up all of you,” he said.

https://www.theguardian.com/world/20...to-drugs-trade

Comment

TURKEY?!....

Turkishtan

Comment

Working...
                    X