Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

What is the next cool item you plan on purchasing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [PLEASE HELP] What is the next cool item you plan on purchasing?

I need to get myself a new computer capable of playing Rome Total War II, so that's what I have in mind at the minute.

Has anyone got their eyes on something nice? A new piece of tech, a car, tickets to an event, sports equipment etc?

Comment

Surfboard, bro...

Comment

Been looking at getting a car. Just a run around like a Ford Focus.

Comment

i've got 2.5 years to go on my lease on my subaru, but the day that thing is up i am buying a pre owned three series beamer. i've wanted a three series for ev er. it is a driver's car, and i am frankly a hell of a driver.

i've got flights and hotels booked for mayweather - canelo, but couldn't get a pair of tickets when they went on sale. i have mgm [foxwoods] connections who have come through with fight tix in the past (froch - taylor, for instance,) but never on this scale, and never for a f#cking mayweather fight. i actually have a source telling me that they have a set of comps in hand. i don't know if i'll be going to the fight at this point, and won't be confident until i have a set of tickets in hand.

about three months ago i bought a print of this famous painting, in UV ink on canvas. i love it. i am going to expand my art/print collection in the coming years. this is a george bellows, and it's called "Dempsey and Firpo."

it's honestly some of his lesser work, but the subject matter is obviously what spoke to NE. i won't have any other boxing/sporting art. i've got a signed micky ward and a signed bobby orr on my wall in my living room to make sure it's not too much when i get all of my art up.

i really don't spend a ton of money for a 26 year old. for lack of a better term, i invest it. only recently have i learned the value of having a little bit of fun with my money. most guys my age who make decent money are blowing it away. toys, travel, women, etc. i own my home, and i'm looking at my second as a rental property, and i have a decent amount tied up i various interests.
          Last edited by New England; 08-01-2013, 04:05 PM.

Comment

Probably the PS4, maybe a cruise

Comment

Originally posted by Master Chief View Post
              Been looking at getting a car. Just a run around like a Ford Focus.
              it's not a bad car. comfortable, basic, entry level car. i put about 5k miles on a focus when i rented it, . the new automatic transmissions get crazy milage on the highway. 35-40 mpg if you kept your speeds down.

i made sure to ask if the milage was unlimited, rofl. enterprise didn't know NE was gonna put that many miles on the hoe.

Comment

Chromecast and the new Nexus 7 in a week or two.

Comment

a 357 or1911 hopefully within the next year

Comment

Ps4 gta v...

Comment

Working...
                    X