Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Provodnikov: I Clearly Won, I Didn't Feel His Punches

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tim showed a ton of heart tonight but i'm not so sure he won that fight. I've seen folks justifying his win based on a 7 to 5 rounds he supposed won. I think that waved off knockdown was the difference in this fight personally but either way these guys need to rematch and i'd happily pay $60 for it..hell never thought i'd say that about a bradley fight. Ruslan earned a fan tonight too..damn that dude has potential..had he thrown more uppercuts when tim was using his head for separation he would've ended that fight on a number of occasions.

Comment

Damn when finally judges will stop giving ******s fals wins>???? Its a second fals win in a raw of Bradley after fals win over PAcman. Bradley lost second fight/ ITs a shame to make a star from a poor boxer as Bradley.
      Ruslan did beat him like a dog/ shame on such fights with judging like that

Comment

You won champ... we all saw it.

Respect

Comment

I'm gonna have to rewatch this. Or watch it since I didn't really watch the whole thing. A fight I didn't care for that surprised me big time. I'm waiting to see which fight can beat this one this year.

Comment

provodnikov hit bradley with the more effective punches, but bradley was jabbing and tagging provodnikov all night long. the judges got it right.

Comment

Ruslan beat the shiet out of Bradley.....NO ****ING WAY did Bradley win this fight

Comment

Damn when finally judges will stop giving ******s fals wins>???? Its a second fals win in a raw of Bradley after fals win over PAcman. Bradley lost second fight/ ITs a shame to make a star from a poor boxer as Bradley.
                Ruslan did beat him like a dog/ shame on such fights with judging like that[/QUOTE]fals win in a raw?you are calling bradley a poor boxer but look at your poor spelling.

Comment

Originally posted by BartBears View Post
                  Ruslan beat the shiet out of Bradley.....NO ****ING WAY did Bradley win this fight
                  go and watch the fight again. hopefully you know how to count. then come back to this website and apologize to yourself for being stupid.

Comment

ruslan did well and stunned bradley half a dozen times, but bradley boxed well and landed way to often to be ignored, got the win in the end. Timothy'head of stone' Bradley

Comment

Originally posted by flint View Post
                      go and watch the fight again. hopefully you know how to count. then come back to this website and apologize to yourself for being stupid.
                      I don't need to watch it again you stupid idiot.....for non bias fan it was clear that Ruslan won this fight

Comment

Working...
                      X