Collapse
No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather: "May 4th, whoever it is, it's going to be an exciting show"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wouldn't really be excited for it as a PPV event on its own and I'm not even trying to pump up Guerrero, but that is an interesting style matchup that would produce some good action in the ring. Seems like they will put Canelo in a good fight on that card so if that is the case, then it would be cool with me.

A little torn on it I guess. Tougher fight than it seems but just not ppv worthy by itself until Robert gets one more big win.
    Last edited by LA_2_Vegas; 12-12-2012, 04:24 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by I'm so sorry
      Just hoping whoever it is, that he'll fight a legit fight in September. Maybe someone that's actually top 10 pound for pound? Or is that too much for Floyd at this point?
      Technically, he's going to fight someone in the Top 10 P4P

But that's solely technical.

Comment

Originally posted by Unknown Champ View Post
        Why does everyone want Floyd to fight 154lbers instead of 147lb where floyd is best?
        I just want to see him in a competitive fight that's not decided by the 9th round. I feel Canelo, Martinez and other top 5 guys at 154 are the only one's that can give me that.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
          I just want to see him in a competitive fight that's not decided by the 9th round. I feel Canelo, Martinez and other top 5 guys at 154 are the only one's that can give me that.
          I just wanna see him get KOd by a b class fighter that he fought because he thought it would be a easy fight!!!:WORD:

Comment

Originally posted by TheHolyCross View Post
            pacquiao mayweather, in may, gives pac enough time to recover

they better negotiate
            Same here. No more excuses make the fight happen.

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
              I just wanna see him get KOd by a b class fighter that he fought because he thought it would be a easy fight!!!:WORD:
              He too sound defensively for that. There's a reason why guys like Hopkins, Whitaker and Toney never got knocked out despite fighting well past there prime though.

But here you go. Just watch Round 4 of the Chop Chop Corley fight. This is probably the closest you'll get.:

Last edited by -PBP-; 12-12-2012, 07:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X