No announcement yet.

Ukraine takes aim against 'gay propaganda'

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
    So let me get this str8. You support "freedom of religion" if it discriminates against gays? So its ok to take away gay rights? What a load of bull**** that the "constitution isnt there to grant new right but only protect those in place". Have you ever heard of what amendments are? How can you make such an ignorant statement yet claim to be a law student?

WHy because they are physical characteristics? And ohhh wooow, not as many gays have been lynched for being gay, that means they we shouldnt compare their struggle to women' struggle.

Just say you hate gays, dont great these BS reasons for why gays shouldnt have equal rights

Ans BTW gays dont only love in the US, look at their rights everywhere else and im still waiting for their special treatment
    Good job, kid. I agree 1000%!

Comment

no surprise to see sh.it people and idiots supporting this bs....

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
        So let me get this str8. You support "freedom of religion" if it discriminates against gays? So its ok to take away gay rights? What a load of bull**** that the "constitution isnt there to grant new right but only protect those in place". Have you ever heard of what amendments are? How can you make such an ignorant statement yet claim to be a law student?

WHy because they are physical characteristics? And ohhh wooow, not as many gays have been lynched for being gay, that means they we shouldnt compare their struggle to women' struggle.

Just say you hate gays, dont great these BS reasons for why gays shouldnt have equal rights

Ans BTW gays dont only love in the US, look at their rights everywhere else and im still waiting for their special treatment
        I am a law student; a dean's list, with a 3.5 GPA 2L law student. I've gone back, and forth on what the constitution actually is, and how it should be interpreted. I used to take an organic position, and believe it is a "living document." Now I agree with Scalia - it is not a "living" document. I take the originalist position now. If you want to create a law to give gays the right to marry, do it through legislation like all other laws are enacted. Put it up to vote in each state. The constitution is not there to help create new amendments - it's there to make it harder for new amendments to get passed, and to prevent erosion of others. Freedom of religion, and religious expression is one of the main concepts USA was founded on, and for this to be infringed upon is unconstitutional.

If a person founded a business, and receives no government subsidies, or support, they should have the right to be a religious institution if they want, and if part of their religion does not support ****sexuality, well then by all means THEY HAVE THE RIGHT to refuse service, and deny employment. This is a constitutionally protected right that cannot be infringed upon. It is there freedom of religious expression.

An immutable characteristic means one that a person is born with, and cannot help. Unless there is evidence that irrefutably shows "being gay" is how you were born, and you can do nothing to change it, then I would agree it should be protected from discrimination.

These are not BS reasons. I understand why you want to get angry, because you don't understand the issue here.

Stop confusing special treatment, with being a legally protected classification. They may sound synonymous, but they are not.

See, since you don't understand what the issue is, you try to make me the loser, and the bad guy by saying I hate gay people - not true at all. A gay person deserves the exact same protections of the law as anybody else. I just believe being gay is not the same as being a woman, or being black (nor do I think "the struggle" for rights (LOL for gays) is even REMOTELY comparable). . . so therefor I don't think they should be given protected status under the constitution the same way race, and sex are protected statuses under the constitution.
        Last edited by UglyPug; 10-12-2012, 02:20 PM.

Comment

When all else is fail, drop your resume (which u have.done already 9000 times) on the forum, desperate to earn approval. Zzzzzzzzz

Comment

massive respect to the Ukrainian government

kill those ******s..........:****you:

Comment

If you really want to start helping gay people, and you care about them - then STOP using the terms "phaggot," and "gay" when you want to make fun of somebody.

That perpetuates the stigma, and negative reinforcement.

And if you want to see them have the right to marry, then call your local congressman(woman) and get them to fight for a bill to be passed. LOL, the constitution is not there to try to give people new rights, it's to PROTECT rights already established.

What else do gays not have the right to do?
              Last edited by UglyPug; 10-12-2012, 02:27 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                massive respect to the Ukrainian government

kill those ******s..........:****you:
                You're insane.

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                  You're insane.
                  its da troof brudda...........

fuuk those ****'s kill em all

Comment

Originally posted by project xxx1 View Post
                    its da troof brudda...........

fuuk those ****'s kill em all
                    do u believe it is choice or do u believe god made them?

Comment

Originally posted by Timothy Horton View Post
                      do u believe it is choice or do u believe god made them?
                      its a choice.....all their own doing

burn them alive and hang em...........

Comment

Working...
                      X