Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

adrien broner vs manny pacquiao; who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Broner would get obliterated and you all know it. So don't pretend otherwise.

Comment

Pac is all wrong for AB imo....Pac by UD....I think Broner is tough enough to take what Pac dishes....but he's NOT on Pac's level....which is not that bad because Pac is on a level few reach

Comment

Originally posted by Dr Rumack View Post
        You forgot to spell their names wrong.
        Originally posted by -Weltschmerz- View Post
        You managed to spell adrien broner correctly.
        when im serious enough about a topic,proper research is in full efflect

this is a fight u cant miss if it happens

Comment

Easy win for Pacquiao, Broner better make sure he's getting paid very well cuz a loss to a 37 year old Pacquiao who's coming off a loss to the 38 year old version of the guy who's Broner supposed to be the next version of will ruin Broner's credibility even more than it's already ruined. This could really be a career ending loss for Broner and he'll be considered to be even a bigger joke than he already is. Not saying that I consider him to be a joke, I think with the right match making and managment he can still be successful in boxing.

Comment

Originally posted by STAX ON DECK View Post
            when im serious enough about a topic,proper research is in full efflect

this is a fight u cant miss if it happens

Comment

Hopefully this is the fight Pacquiao takes. Gawd, I would love to see Manny whoop Broner's ass...

Comment

I desperately want to smoke crack with Adrien Broner.

Comment

I enjoy watching Broner lose, so this is a fight i'd enjoy.

Comment

Didn't check who voted for who but my guess is that Stax is the lone voter for Broner doe, lol.

Comment

Pac outworks boner to a 116-112 UD. I give boner a puncher's chance, he has a fast straight right with good power.

Comment

Working...
                      X