Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Brandon Rios will fight either Jessie Vargas or Provodnikov this fall, no Kell Brook.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brook, Provo or Vargas are all good fights. Rios is game and tough and he comes to fight. He will fight anybody. I think he loses a close one to either Provo or Brook but I think he will knock Vargas out. Rios punches much harder than Bradley. The great punch that Vargas knocked Bradley down with would still not knock Rios down in my opinion. I heard Brook's promoter did not want to pay Rios much money and wanted an automatic rematch in England if Rios won. Team Rios turned that down and rightfully so.

Comment

Rock'em Sock'em Robots with live action! How would you be able to distinguish between the two. No one is gonna mistake either one of them as a Boxer with any discernible skill, except being able to be punched at will, oh thats not a skill

Comment

hopefully this clears up Brook v JMM or Bradley...JMM just for the hope that he gets his arse whooped in England and bradley because that would give us an indication for the next best at welter beyond May/Pac.

Comment

The Provodnikov fight is the best one. A guaranteed slugfest.

Comment

After all the **** he talked, Bum Bum turned down the Brook fight over a standard rematch clause.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              After all the **** he talked, Bum Bum turned down the Brook fight over a standard rematch clause.
              Very unusual, but I'm glad. Rios has done little at 147 and Brook would pick him apart all day.

Comment

Poor Vargas

Or

Poor Provodnikov

Or

Poor Rios

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                  Why you spreading bull**** around while leaving the other half out?

Why dont you mention how they wanted the rematch back in the UK?

If Rios was to win there was no need to rematch the UK. Why? Cause then it would be Rios' belt and he would have plenty of people behind him in LA. You fight in the champions' backyard right? So if Rios was to win that'd make him the champion right?

I'm a fan of Brook and dislike Rios a whole lot but dont go around spreading bull**** that only fits your agenda.

Comment

Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
                    Why you spreading bull**** around while leaving the other half out?

Why dont you mention how they wanted the rematch back in the UK?

If Rios was to win there was no need to rematch the UK. Why? Cause then it would be Rios' belt and he would have plenty of people behind him in LA. You fight in the champions' backyard right? So if Rios was to win that'd make him the champion right?

I'm a fan of Brook and dislike Rios a whole lot but dont go around spreading bull**** that only fits your agenda.
                    Can't argue with this^

Comment

Rios vs Vargas? Ugh no thanks. Bring on Rios vs Provodnikov!!

Comment

Working...
                      X