Collapse
No announcement yet.

Amir Khan: Floyd's just playing games, He's unprofessional

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Khan did not challenge Mayweather coming off his win over Maidana. He challenged Mayweather coming off a KO loss to a 140 pound Garcia and looking like Garbage against unranked Diaz. Khan beat Maidana and stopped Judah and Paulie MANY YEARS ago under Freddie Roach's training and he seemed to be a better fighter then than he is now. Maidana got the fight with Mayweather because of his great win over Broner which topped any recent Khan win. The fact that Khan won a CLOSE fight over Maidana over 4years ago has nothing to do with anything. If it did then Prescott should get the Mayweather fight before Khan since he crushed Khan in the first minute of the first round. We have only Khan's word the Mayweather Sr said Khan would beat his son. Senior said he never said that.

Comment

After Floyd gets done with him, Khan will be on YouTubeRepeat playing REM's Losing My Religion.

Comment

Ha, I hope Floyd doesn't fight Khan, for the same reason I hope Wlad doesn't fight Briggs. They have done nothing in the ring to deserve a payday.

Khan would have just sat around if Floyd told him to wait. He is begging for a big fight, but he could have easily won his way into the fight (either with a belt or beat Thurman, Brook or Porter).

Comment

Originally posted by FlatLine View Post
          Floyd ducked Khan repeatedly for years now, I just can't see him suddenly deciding to fight Khan. His father admitted that Khan would beat him, and we know Mayweather is safety first/minimize risk type of fighter. That attitude has often translated across into his choice of opponents - for example he fought someone Khan had already beaten instead of Khan himself! Floyd will stay ducking imo.
          Originally posted by lfc19titles View Post
          No idea why people prefer Brook, he really is not that good, the guy went life and death with Carson Jones when Brook was in his prime lol

His resume is awful as well, really bad
          I have to disagree with you. I've seen both Brook and Khan fight many times and I think Brook is better overall. As far as an awful resume goes what could be more awful than being KOed by Prescott in the first minute of the first round. Being undefeated is better than having three loses. Never been knocked down is better than being knocked down many times and knocked out twice. Brook has been chasing Khan forever and Khan has been ducking Brook forever. It's a huge money fight for Khan. He could settled who is the best if he would only fight Brook but he turns the fight down flat every time. Yes I am a Brook fan and proud to be one. He had a poor fight with Jones but he learned and improved in the rematch. He is the only guy to beat Porter. I don't hear Khan asking for a fight with Porter.

Comment

Working...
          X