No announcement yet.

Virgil Hunter will ruin Amir Khan!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Virgil Hunter will ruin Amir Khan!!

This guy is mediocre at best....Andre ward is a special fighter so he would have done great with any trainer. I don't know why Angulo and Kahn bought into this bum. Kahn should have stayed with roach or should have gone to pedro Diaz. Roach would have made flyd vs Amir interesting at least

Angulo and Khan bought into Hunter, lmao. Hunter is mediocre, lmao.

Comment

I think Garcia already ruined Khan

Comment

Khan hasnt looked so great but I though Angulo looked better then ever against Lara

Comment

Virgil trained ward since he was a kid. Why do people say ward woulda been great even without hunter? You believe the bs of natural talent? There's a thing called hard work, a dumb trainer won't make u a superstar cause you're athletic

Comment

I still laugh at Khan telling Roach to leave PAC if he wants to train Khan. Khan bring in about 500k for Roach every fight compare to PAC who bring in 2-3 millions. Boy i'm sure that was a hard one to choose for Roach .

Comment

Lamont Peterson ruined Khan. He was never the same after that fight. He found it he was a 4 round fighter.

Comment

Hunter is trying to teach khan to fight smart, problem is khan just doesn't have a brain.

Roach got the best out of khan by maximising his natural attributes. The guy is very fast and has a decent jab and body attack.

Virgil wants khan to be able to fight inside, and to be able to use variety in defence, and use educated footwork, and they are all concepts that khan just doesn't have the aptitude to learn.

What they need to do is match khan strategically, he needs fighters with slow hand and footspeed, and below average power, upright boxers basically. Alexander was a good choice. They need to do that, get him a belt and then cash him out for as much as possible.

Cynical, I know but that is the best case scenario for khan, to be a rich, two time world champion and Olympic medalist, with his health intact. That is a good set of achievements for someone with his limitations, if they aim for any more than that, he's going to end up hurt and I promise you nobody will bellaughing

Comment

Khan hasn't impressed in his last two with him... let's see how the third goes

Comment

The British Amateur boxing program ruined Khan. He's great at a fencing match but that's about it. He has so many flaws it's a wonder he's made it this far. He doesn't even hold his up gloves properly, he doesn't defend during the exchange, he bounces way too much, and he falls into the same punching patterns too easily. Truthfully, in his last fight with Hunter khan threw the gameplay out the window inside of 3 rounds. He's a lazy boxer in the sense that he refuses to pick up nuances and resorts to bad habits, as well as rinse and repeat combos too easily.

Comment

Working...
                    X