Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Deontay Wilder-Tony Thompson on CBS according to Schaefer.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Cuban Linx View Post
    I agree, it would help the American HW scene out.
    no it wont, what about the klits owning all the belts

Comment

Finally wilder steps up, now lets see what he's made of.

Comment

i got 10 billion points on Wilder if this fight is made. he'll be to athletic, to fast and hit to hard for Thompson. I said dont be surprised about Thompson beating Price and im calling this one now.

Comment

Reading through the thread, this fight has people split.

Some are saying Deontay will win easily- Thompson will Dive and Deontay deserves no credit
          Some are saying its the step up he needed and it will answer the questions
          And others are saying this is too much of a step up and Deontay isnt ready for this level yet.

I think that proves that its a good match to be made but their will be excuses whatever the result and people will put a spin on it in hindsight.
          Fact is its a competative fight and hard to call a winner. My prediction is, if Wilder is chinny, Thompson will expose it and do what he did to Price.

Comment

Finally.......

Comment

Wilder is going to be knocked out. Can't believe the would put him in with a south paw that is a huge jump in class. He is so mismanaged!

Comment

Good on Wilder for accepting a fight against Thompson, he's a big step up. It's a good fight.

Comment

They better train Wilder harder than he's ever trained in his life.

Comment

Originally posted by PBP View Post
                    Thompson will force Wilder to box. He can't spend 3 rounds trying to set up his right hand. He's going to have to box, defend himself, go through adversity and win rounds.

We're about to learn a lot about Deontay Wilder if this fight gets done.

Big Wilder fan but I favor Thompson in this fight.

if he does that consistently then wilder doesn't have much of a chance.

i can see wilder being too fast for thompson to dictate the action completely.

i'd like to see wilder get rounds in with somebody he cannot stop whenever he feels like it, but if i were managing him i'd be worried about him losing this one.

Comment

This is a good matchup. Wilder either has it or he doesn't. We should find out after the fight.

Comment

Working...
                      X