• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by YDKSAB View Post
    "Peds allow you to take huge punches"

Positive tests

Floyd: 3
    Pac: 0
    And that helps froid pedweather survive against mosley in the second round if pedweather isn't using peds he could have been knock out in that round.

Comment

• Looks like the entire boxingscene agrees. Floyd is a drug cheat.

Comment

• Both of these Chumps are pathetic!! It's 2012 and they still haven't fought!!

Comment

• Originally posted by HardAss View Post
          Both of these Chumps are pathetic!! It's 2012 and they still haven't fought!!
          Best post in the thread.

Comment

• Voted neither. Boxing is a clean sport.

Comment

• Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
              Test failed by:

Floyd Mayweather: 3

Manny Pacquiao: 0
              I think that really explains his easy victory over JMM in his comeback. He looked like more than a 2:1 favorite in that fight.

Comment

• Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
                And that helps froid pedweather survive against mosley in the second round if pedweather isn't using peds he could have been knock out in that round.
                How the tables have turned lol

Comment

• Originally posted by FeFist View Post
                  Neither of them have failed a drug test however Pacquiao has refused more stringent testing.
                  If you are being fair you would realize that Pacquiao didn't refuse more stringent testing, he just refused more stringent testing by the company of Mayweathers choosing.. which it turns out has been giving him get out of jail free cards.

Comment

• Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
                    If you are being fair you would realize that Pacquiao didn't refuse more stringent testing, he just refused more stringent testing by the company of Mayweathers choosing.. which it turns out has been giving him get out of jail free cards.
                    Bullsheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeet !!!

Comment

• Floyd - "I want to clean the sport, that is why I made my own Olympic style testing." Later on he was caught by his own Olympic style testing and failed on 3 occasions. LMAO!
                      Last edited by straightleft; 11-25-2012, 12:05 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X