Collapse
No announcement yet.

US Marine attacks Cab Driver

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Not making an excuse for the marine but if he served in Iraq or seen combat, they don't comeback the same. I had a homeboy of mine that was the nicest guy in the world and served in Iraq and when he came back he said he had dreams of killing women and children.

War is fuked up man and these people can't be stable when they return. They brain wash you and turn you into a killing machine.

As soon as the marine got aggressive I would have gotten out of the car to be able to better protect myself. Driver sat there with his seat belt.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
      Not making an excuse for the marine but if he served in Iraq or seen combat, they don't comeback the same. I had a homeboy of mine that was the nicest guy in the world and served in Iraq and when he came back he said he had dreams of killing women and children.

War is fuked up man and these people can't be stable when they return. They brain wash you and turn you into a killing machine.

As soon as the marine got aggressive I would have gotten out of the car to be able to better protect myself. Driver sat there with his seat belt.
      That's true, there's a much bigger picture here but for now I just want to blame the individual cause I'm too lazy to get into a deeper discussion lol

Yeah, I have no idea why the dude stayed so calm and sat there till he got his beating. I would have ran the hell out of that damn cab as soon as he started getting aggressive.

Comment

Disgusting.... That's the only word I got for it.

Comment

Both were out of order. The cab driver should not have been so smug and patronising and should have run the fare sharing deal past the Marine. The Marine was drunk and felt he was being ripped off but went way too far and the cab drivers patronising ways was a red rag to a bull.
          Last edited by Isaac Hunt; 09-14-2012, 09:20 AM.

Comment

Got to admit I feel sorry for the taxi driver but find it funny the stupid looking roid raged marine ( WHERS MY ****ING HAT FIND MY ****ING HAT ) . Don't know how i'd have handled it but did a couple of yrs in the boxing gym so hard crisp shots would be firing back .

Comment

No man that was seriously out of order .The taxi drivers head going off that window would have been painfull .You heard him shout ahhh .Marine is out of order .Taxi driver agreed to take him home .

Comment

doesn't a shared fare bring down the total tab??

Comment

that marine belongs in miami, no offense cua.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
                    doesn't a shared fare bring down the total tab??
                    I think it does but the cab driver did not explain it or get the OK from the Marine before he went for the shared option. The Marine thought he was being ripped off and taken for a mug. If the cab driver had laid everything on the line and not patronised the Marine he would not have kicked off.

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Hunt View Post
                      I think it does but the cab driver did not explain it or get the OK from the Marine before he went for the shared option. The Marine thought he was being ripped off and taken for a mug. If the cab driver had laid everything on the line and not patronised the Marine he would not have kicked off.
                      aaaah, well isn't that a rational response to a good deed.

Comment

Working...
                      X