Collapse
No announcement yet.

Bradley is going to beat Pac.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

imo pac runs through him in 5 or less. Maybe 6, 8 tops but this fight will make him look like the Hatton version of Pac. Even if Bradley has some moments (which he probably wont), his chin still wont hold up.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
      Ill take bets with the few points I have. and im putting money on it,

Anyways, Pac should be applauded for a decent choice in opponent finally. I hate Bradley, but he is pretty good.

I think it will be a war, but I think Bradley is smarter. He will consistently get off before Pac. His chin is also good enough to take Pacs shots.
      Well, I re watched Bradley vs Devon, just in order to see how Bradley fights against a southpaw, and to be fair, Bradley was very hittable in that fight and it's just Devon.

I think he will eat straight punches in his face coming forward, or maybe, they have a tricky game plan, I agree Bradley is smart, Devon is soft so Bradley decided to bully the St Louis diva, maybe he will fight smart against Manny use speed, defense,counterpunch juste like JMM did.

Bradley will have to show something new. It seems like he has the tools to beat Manny but I'm not convinced.

Comment

Originally posted by EngorgedW/Blood View Post
        I think Bradley beats Pacquiao too.

But i'm not going to bet points on that. However, I do feel like betting real money on it, not a lot, the most i'd put down is $500. How much would that get me if I bet that Bradley wins by decision, and he wins? I'm not saying i' gonna do the bet, i'm saying if I bet, it would be real money and it all depends on the reward.
        In the UK if you put £500 on Bradley to win by Decision you win £3,000 back.

I imagine it will be around the same where you are.

Comment

I don't see it.

Bradley has skills but ultimately he comes to bang and that will be his downfall.

Comment

I still expect Pac to win, but it'll be a fight. I'm a big Bradley fan, have been since he went to Witter's backyard and beat him.

Bradley needs to pick his punches more with Pac, because if he comes to bang all night long and gets reckless, he'll get Hatton'd. If he boxes more and picks his punches, but applies effective agression, he can beat him.

Still, I expect to see Pac win.

Comment

Originally posted by ManBearG-Dog View Post
              I just think they are both going to go at it. Bradley IMO is the smarter fighter. He's going to get off first almost every time. I understand if people completely disagree. It's a hard fight to bet money on. I figure the odds will be good to make some money on Bradley since he is fairly unknown. and people might be hesitant to bet on him.
              How does Bradley being smarter equals to him getting off first? So ur saying all pac's opponents were high school drop outs? being smart doesn't always mean ur gonna perform flawless. I can see Bradley snapping pac's head here and there but I just can't see Bradley winning or takin PAC out. I think people is basing pac off his last performance and even then PAC went all 12rds. So for Bradley to win he's either gotta fight a perfect fight or PAC performing awfully bad.

Comment

The biggest issue is Arum and I dont trust that he doesnt interfere with the results by either getting fighters to sit back like Clottey or fixing judges like JMM , the moment Tim got signed by Arum I was suspect , Im positive Pac was promised as a sign up bait , I dont trust Arum .

Comment

Bradley needs to knock him out to win. Though after they robbed JMM i can see Arum letting Pac lose to sign a rematch to keep him away from Mayweather and make more money.

Comment

Sneaky inside uppercut. Night night, Bradley.

Comment

I dont see bradley having a chance if he goes to 'war' with pacquiao. If he goes toe to toe with pacquiao, pac is better at that, and will come out on top. Bradley needs to take a slick counter punching approach, and even if he did, i dont know if he is good enough at that.

inb4 bradley is just happy to be there, and touches gloves every few seconds

Comment

Working...
                      X