Collapse
No announcement yet.

Scared big time! Girl pregnant

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So this ***** textes me at work saying she's positive.she sends it at 945 I tell her to send a pic of the paperwork.So she does but it says her test was at 955 hahaha then she sends me the paper with her last name but in the corner of the pic u can see that the name stRts with a b,her name starts with a G.Hahaha.So I wonder how she got that paper work? Come to find out she works At a clinic.I'm gonna c tomorrow what she says

Comment

Originally posted by KILLA RIGHT View Post
      So this ***** textes me at work saying she's positive.she sends it at 945 I tell her to send a pic of the paperwork.So she does but it says her test was at 955 hahaha then she sends me the paper with her last name but in the corner of the pic u can see that the name stRts with a b,her name starts with a G.Hahaha.So I wonder how she got that paper work? Come to find out she works At a clinic.I'm gonna c tomorrow what she says
      DO NOT delete any messages she sends you, that stuff can help your case in the future. If I thought it was your kid i'd be telling you to man up but the story sounds make believe.
      Obviously just avoid ****ing this psycho again

Comment

This girl i banged, a slut with 3 kids just text me that shes pregnant, the home test came out positive. I used a rubber, but she just told me shes 2 days late on her period. I banged her last thursday. She told me shes gonna go see the doctor tomorrow and then the abortion clinic right after. She told me shes gonna send me all the paperwork right after. I hope she is just fuken with me, but this has me fuken scared. Any advice? I don't need a kid right now,especially from a slut that has 3 with 2 different dads, me being the third
        I hope your life is ruined. It will be the perfect antidote to your casual reference to the girl as a "slut".

Comment

Originally posted by ƒallenloki View Post
          Now for the real question: Was it like throwing a hotdog down a hallway?

Comment

Comment

Working...
            X