Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Where would you rank Manny ATG wise if he were to beat Floyd and Sergio?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Where would you rank Manny ATG wise if he were to beat Floyd and Sergio?

There have been several individuals who want to see Manny step up against Martinez, so let's say Manny beat Floyd and then faced and defeated Sergio at 154, where would you rank him ATG wise?
    The G.O.A.T.
    44.87%
    Top 3
    12.82%
    Top 5
    15.38%
    Top 15
    16.67%
    Top 20
    3.85%
    Top 30
    3.85%
    Top 50
    2.56%

BTW I expect nothing but trolling and flaming, but It would be nice if those same guys saying Manny should fight Sergio state where they would rank him if he took the fight and pulled off the win.

Comment

Originally posted by -Top Rank- View Post
      BTW I expect nothing but trolling and flaming, but It would be nice if those same guys saying Manny should fight Sergio state where they would rank him if he took the fight and pulled off the win.
      Very High (assuming there's no catchweights)

Comment

I suspect there is a flaw in the logic of OOo's file save procedure. It used be that one worked to a file, and when it was saved, it was saved to a temporary name, File.tmp. Then the old file was renamed to File.bak, and the new version File.tmp was renamed to File.odf so that even if there was a crash that prevented the new file being written, there was a .bak version of it available. I vaguely remember that there is some reason why this is not done in OOo, but I amn't minded to look it up. Time for a nap before dinner!

Comment

Pacquiao fans already rate Manny as a ATG, some of them say that his first 15 wins make him a ATG.

So really there is no need to ask this question.

Comment

The VIP code needed to complete forum registration is:

Comment

Top 5 for sure. It won't happen though.

Comment

68th..........

Comment

*******s following their big brothers, the *****s, asking "what if" questions, when their idol is thinking of fighting other lesser fighters.

Mayweather is Pac's big brother. *****s are *******s big brothers.

Mayweather fought Judah, DLH, Hatton, Mosley...Little brother follows in big brothers footsteps.

*****s talk about how business comes first, talking about fantasy fights, bringing up shoulda woulda coulda situations....*******s follow in big brother *****'s footsteps.

How sweet.

Comment

he's already g.o.a.t , fighting this bums wont prove anything!!!

Comment

Working...
                    X