No announcement yet.

Mauled by Chimp

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RiΖΟ View Post
    How ****ing hot is that ambulance woman!?

HOLY ****!
    I know she was beautiful..

Comment

Originally posted by *~*MalVada*~* View Post
      I know she was beautiful..
      Nearly as beautiful as you.

Comment

Was it just me, or did the operator sound like he wasn't taking her seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Ðemise View Post
          Nearly as beautiful as you.
          You're meant to say "Not nearly as beautiful as you." Amateur.

Comment

yea I got to thinking ..I mean wtf would you feel after having your friend almost get killed because of you calling her over to your house with your crazy chimp. I mean wouldn't you feel like you have to take care of her for ever???
            It would make me have a penchant for probably wanting to hurt Chimpanzees.

To be honest. I have a low emotional IQ so yeah.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

it's dead... although that vid said he was shot and online news reports says the lady(owner) was stabbing him with a knife.
              She stabbed him toi get her off her friend, then the dops arrived and shot him.

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
              It would make me have a penchant for probably wanting to hurt Chimpanzees.

To be honest. I have a low emotional IQ so yeah.

Shed make a great super villain.

I want to know how exactly the chimp attacked her. With its hands and teeth? I cant imagine how horrific it would be to see a person having their face ripped off by a 200lb chimp.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post

I want to know how exactly the chimp attacked her. With its hands and teeth? I cant imagine how horrific it would be to see a person having their face ripped off by a 200lb chimp.
                I'm guessing it bit into the top of her head and ripped down. Baboons do it a lot.

Comment

Originally posted by Bob Anomaly View Post

I'm guessing it bit into the top of her head and ripped down. Baboons do it a lot.
                  ^^^ yea cause it said there were chimp teeth in her jaw

Comment

But her forehead is ok. Mybe it started at the top of her nose.

^^^ yea cause it said there were chimp teeth in her jaw
                    It also torn off her upper jaw. This thread makes me feel ill.

Comment

Working...
                    X